8 ~ Double Trouble

If it doesn't challenge you
It won't change you

I put on my black cargo pants and stuff them with smaller weapons such as handguns, knives, etcetera. I throw on a black cropped tight sports top. I walk over to the mirror and fix my makeup. I throw my hair in a high ponytail and slick it back. 

I put on my shoes before heading to Chase's room. He isn't here right now. I walk into his huge closet and find a door at the back of it. I take a few bobby pins and I unpick the lock within seconds. I open the door wide walking into Chase's weapon room.

I pick two snipers, 3 rifles, ammunition, a set of throwing knives, handcuffs and rope. I stuff all the big items in a duffel bag and head downstairs. The boys left around 20 minutes ago.

I open the front door and head to the elevator. I make it down to the underground parking garage where Zach is waiting for me.

"Sup," he takes the duffel from my hands and throws it in the back seat. I get in the passenger seat as Zach gets in the driver's seat.

"Merci," I take his coffee from the cup holder and begin drinking it.

"Well, that was mine. Tell me again why I'm driving you?" Zach asks. He begins driving as I sit back.

"He'll recognize my car. Dylan is asleep. Tristan is with his dad so yeah," I retort. "Plus you're my favourite," I pout. I actually don't have a favourite.

"You told Dylan that when he bought you ice cream and Tristan that when he did your homework while you were busy training," Zach points out.

"Can't I have more than one favourite," I banter.

"Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a favourite," he says.

"Just drive Mr. Chauffeur," I jest. Zach flashes me a grin before speeding up as we pull onto the highway.

•••

"Alright I'll text you if I need you," I give Zach a hug before he drives off. I take my stuff and walk into a cabin I rented out for tonight. I walk into my cabin and set down my bags.

I quickly checked my watch for the time. 1 hour till game time. I grab my backpack and take out the mission file marked "CLASSIFIED" I photo copied all of Chase's copies.

I review it looking over the enemies, mission tasks and main goal. Find the leader. Gain information from the leader. Kill the others.

Easy, my mission will be to find the leader. I can prove to Chase I can do this. I can't go on the fucking mission. Yeah right.

•••

I open my window and throw my bag on the roof. I use the sides of the window to steady myself as I get onto the roof. I grab my bag, throwing it up on a higher level of the roof before crawling onto it.

I get on my knees as I assemble my sniper, adding a silencer. I lay on my stomach as I aim around the forests and other cabins.

Every Wednesday and Friday night apparently the Spanish mafia searches through the forests and attacks everyone. The news calls it Bloody Hill now with the amount of deaths in the past few months.

I look through the scope of my sniper searching. Each member will have a red and yellow line on the back of their jackets. I spot three and release three bullets. Bullseye x3. Their bodies drop and two others run to them. 

Hendrix and Chase.

"Shit," I curse ducking as they look around for their killer. I peek my head up and sigh in relief as they're gone. I watch as more come in but none the leader yet.