23 - Attempted Murder #2

When something feels off. It is

"Okay, okay back to business," Alex calms down the laughter at our table.

"Photos," Logan pushes them to the middle of the table. I think about it for a few seconds. If it's not anyone here it has to be one person who disappeared.

"Toni," I blurt out.

"You think," Hendrix asks.

"Yeah. I mean have any of you had contact with her since we left camp. I tried," I point out before taking a sip of my water.

"She's right. Full name we'll get a PI on her," Antonio asks. I stay silent as everyone around the table waits for me to answer.

"Charm full name," AJ asks.

"Antonia Thatcher," I say before shutting up. The Thatcher twins. "Antonio, what's your last name?" I ask.

Antonio's eyes flicker before he looks at me. "Harrison. Why," he asks, confused.

"Oh nothing," I mutter. Fucking liar.

"Okay so I'll get someone to find her," Antonio volunteers.

"No! I mean no. Logan will do it," I order. I turn to my left seeing Dylan give me a weird look.

"I-"

"I don't care. I said Logan will do it and that means Logan will fucking do it!" I snap.

"You okay," Chase whispers, turning to me.

"Just hungry," I shrug. As if on time waiters bring in our food. A plate of pasta is seated right in front of me. I pick up my fork and begin eating.

"Toni is in some of these photos," Alex mentions as he searches through them.

"Distraction tactic. It's a trick to make it seem like you're one of us," I explain.

"Smart," Alex comments.

"I don't think she's working alone," I mention.

"Who do you think else is," Zach asks before biting into his burger.

"Probably Sanders. And someone in the mafia. We definitely have a mole," I think out loud.

"What makes you think that," Logan asks.

"Dylan and I searched the entire boat before heading downstairs. Yet we had new visitors; they definitely weren't on the boat before. Either something or someone alerted them," I explain.

"Or a coincidence," Antonio shrugs, eating his wings.

My throat starts to feel scratchy and my eyes go dry. "Someone get the waiter," I whisper, losing my voice. I feel my face and arms as I break out in hives.

"YO! Yeah you! What the fuck kind of pasta is this," Zach shouts getting the waiter's attention.

"Shrimp," he answers.

"What do you mean shrimp? I don't see shrimp in it," Chase takes a fork and pokes through my pasta.

"It's in the sauce. Blended," he explains. "That's what you wanted, isn't it Miss?" He asks as I struggle to breathe.

"Obviously not if she's allergic. Come on Luck let's go," Chase helps me out of the booth as my eyes blur.

"What kind of sick fuck blends shrimp," Tristan mutters walking over to me.

"Charm, where's your epi-pen!" Dylan asks me.

"I-"

"You didn't get a new one didn't you," Dylan asks and I shake my head.