25 ~ Love Language

Better to have an enemy that slaps you in the face than a friend that stabs you in the back

"Buon Sera," I say.

"Buona Sera," Chase corrects.

"Buona Sera," I repeat.

"Sì! Avete capito bene," Chase cheers.

"Okay you completely lost me on that," I laugh.

"Oh my bad. I said you got it," he repeats this time in English.

"Okay so we got down yes, no, thank you, your welcome and good evening. What's next," I ask.

"Pazienza amore mio," Chase chuckles lightly. (Patience my love) "What other languages do you know," Chase asks. He gets up and begins walking over to the fridge. I turn my body facing him as I'm seated on the counter.

"Uhhh Spanish, French and then I can curse in German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Swedish, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Greek, Hungarian and a couple others," I answer as he pulls out juice. He holds it up indicating if I want some and I nod.

"So you took time out of your day to learn how to curse in other languages," Chase asks as he grabs two glasses.

"Yes! As a matter of fact I did. And I got to use most of them to curse at people when they pissed me off," I smile proudly. I watch as Chase pours juice out in two glasses. He laughs, shaking his head.

"Well if you know Spanish and French already. Italian shouldn't be that hard," he says, handing me a glass.

"Grazie," I thank him in Italian.

"Prego," he retorts, putting the juice back in the fridge. "What do you want to eat tonight," he asks.

"Tacos," I smile knowing Chase doesn't like them. He's weird like that. I personally think he hasn't had a good taco. Chase groans dramatically, turning to me.

"Per favore," I beg, poking out my lower lip and batting my eyelashes.

"Hey, I didn't even teach you that one," Chase says. He walks back over to me. He places his hands on either side of the counter keeping me trapped between him.

"I only know it because of, per favore, chiudi quella cazzo di bocca," I curse in Italian. (Please, shut the fuck up) Chase laughs as I throw my hands over his shoulders and wrap them around his neck.

"I also know um," I lean closer so my lips are right by his ear. "Ti amo," I whisper, pulling back.

Seeing the emotion swirl in Chase's eyes and joy take over his face is definitely worth it. Even for a split second as he begins to smirk.

"Ti amo. Il mio amore," he whispers back, making me smile. I know only half of what he said but I don't care. (I love you. My love)

"AYO!" A loud shout interrupts us and Chase slowly pulls away as my hands slip. "Burritos in the house!" AJ yells.

AJ, Hendrix and Shawn all walk into the kitchen.

"Oh no. We have entered demon territory," AJ stops and holds out his arms stopping the others from walking too. I look around confused but then notice the harsh deadly glare Chase is giving them.

"Prepare for battle," Hendrix jokes.

"Abort mission?" Shawn suggests they all nod and turn around.

"Wait!" I yell at them. "I want burritos. Bring it in," I tell them. They turn around coming back into the kitchen and AJ hands me the bag of burritos. I take out a burrito with the name 'Chase' marked on it.