37 ~ Anything and Everything

No matter how much I say I love you
I always love you way more than that

"I can't believe you're actually making me go to this," I grumble putting on thigh highs.

"I can't believe you're making me wear this," Chase grumbles back as I finish putting on my heels.

"Why? We look cute matching," I walk into the bathroom looking in the mirror at Chase and I. I manage to force him into a red knit sweater that matches my cropped one. I paired mine with a blue and red plaid skirt while Chase put on slacks and a suit jacket over top. My gold gun necklace tops it all off as I never take it off.

"We loo-"

"Watch your words," I warn.

"You look beautiful," Chase rephrases. He leans down to kiss my temple before grabbing my hand and leading me out. We walk down the stairs seeing three others in semi-formal attire.

"Well you guys look adorable," Hendrix jokes. Chase shoves him while I laugh. I mean we look cute, you have to admit it.

"Come on boys. Reunion night!" I shout walking out the door.

•••

"Remember to look out for Toni," Chase reminds us as we step onto campgrounds.

"This place brings back memories," Shawn huffs out.

"Like when I held a knife to your neck," I joke.

"Or when you almost got us killed at the beach," Shawn points out.

"Sneaking out and spending the night in a sewer," AJ recalls.

"Our first mission to get Carmen," Hendrix adds.

"Come on!" I exclaim, leading us into the cafeteria. The place is already packed with many graduate students from last year. Everyone sits down but I choose to sit across from Chase. Chase gives me a weird look, expecting me to sit next to him.

"You don't say much do you," I question Chase repeating the first ever words I've said to him. At first he looks confused but his expression slowly changes into a sly smile.

"What's to talk about," Chase recites his words from months ago.

"Anything and everything," I get up and walk over to Chase sitting next to him.

"You are my anything and everything," he whispers. I turn away hiding the biggest grin on my face. Chase grabs my chin with his thumb and pointer finger forcing me to look at him.

"That wasn't part of the script," I mumble.

"What was then," Chase asks.

"Toni whining. Them wanting to figure out what I did. Me telling everyone. You going 'that's barely class 0'," I imitate Chase's deep husky voice. "And me going 'alright Mr. Huxley. Tell me what are you in for? Murder, theft, rape'," I recall the conversation that took place at this exact table.

"Do you have an eidetic memory or something?" AJ asks.

"Nope. I just remember special moments," I smile.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S THE SIX OF US AGAIN!" A familiar voice squeals running to our table. Chase moves his hand behind his back to reach for his gun but I place my hand on his shoulder stopping him.

"Toni!" I exclaim. Can't wait to figure out all the bullshit she knows.

"So tell me what's been happening since I left for Europe. I want to know everything!" Toni excites.