39 ~ Prom Night ✨

Mind of a Queen, Heart of a Warrior

"You look gorgeous," Dylan compliments, helping me down the steps. "She does," Tristan and Zach both agree simultaneously.

"Thanks. Well you boys look handsome too," I compliment them back on their attire. Tristan is wearing a tuxedo, Dylan and Zach both in suits. Dylan in a black suit with an army green tie and Zach in a navy blue suit and matching blue tie.

"The dress looks amazing on you," Zach says. I smile turning to face the mirror. A glimmer red dress. Tight on my torso with a low cut and multiple layers that flow out.

"You sure you don't want to tell Chase," Tristan asks.

"He said proms are stupid. I'm not going to make him go to something he doesn't want to go to. Plus we're a team. Can't break up the team," I joke.

"Did you even tell him you're going to a prom tonight?" Zach asks. I shake my head as I observe my makeup making sure the dark red eyeliner is straight.

"Guys just drop it. I'm having fun with you guys tonight and that's final," I declare.

"Let's go take pictures then!" Dylan shouts excitedly.

•••

"Uhhh I'm going to be sick," Tristan groans, tossing the last two fries left back on his plate.

"I'll eat it," Zach shrugs, taking Tristan's fries and eating it for him. I laugh as we sit in the restaurant finishing our food.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"8:30. What do you guys want to do this half hour," Dylan asks. Prom started at 8 but we don't plan on attending till 9 at least. That way it'll be full and actually entertaining. 

"Let's get ice cream," I suggest getting out of the booth. I place down a hundred dollar bill on the table before walking off with the guys. I overpaid but they can keep the change. We walk down the streets in our formal attire until we find an ice cream place. We enter each getting a triple scoop waffle cone of ice cream. We leave the ice cream place and eventually find an empty park to kill time at.

"This is a weird question but will you guys be my bridesmaids, well, more like brides-men," I ask as I lightly swing on the swings. 

"Hell yeah!" Zach shouts.

"Of fucking course!" Dylan exclaims.

"Well duh! Who else is going to be them," Tristan rolls his eyes playfully as we all laugh.

"Thanks," I smile. I already know Hendrix, AJ and Shawn are going to be Chase's groomsmen. "I'm wondering if I should invite Walker but the rules and I don't think Chase will be happy," I confess drawing in the wood chips with my red heels.

"I think that'll kill Walker more than you and Chase," Dylan admits.

"What do you mean?" I ask confusedly. I look to my left seeing Dylan on the swing next to me while Zach and Tristan are both sitting on top of the play structure.

"The dude is in love with you!" Zach shouts. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. There's no way. Walker and I have always been just friends. With benefits sometimes but nothing else.

"Are you serious? Don't lie to me," I scold, glaring at the boys.

"No offence but Charm you're really blind if you can't tell," Tristan mutters. I turn to Dylan knowing he'll tell me the truth no matter what.

"They're right. Why do you think his place was a mess when you went to check on him? He was trying to get over you," Dylan shrugs. I know Dylan and Walker are friends and sometimes hangout too but I didn't know it was that bad.