6 - Dinner in Hell (Part 2)

Never regret anything because one time
It was exactly what you wanted

I walk over to Hendrix's orange Lamborghini. It's a pretty hot car. I've driven Lambos before, just not often. We throw the bags in the back and I hop in the driver's seat. Hendrix sits in the passenger seat after letting Shawn into the backseat.

I start up the car and hear the sound of this baby purr. I smirk and adjust the mirrors before putting on my seatbelt.

"Just be careful. Don't do anything dumb," Hendrix warns.

"Yeah Chase would kill us if we got into a car crash," Shawn adds.

"Can't kill you if you're dead from the car crash," I whip out of the parking spot in a fast motion. I look over at Hendrix who shoots me a confused yet shocked look.

"I'm sure he'll find a way to bring us back to life just to torture and kill us again," Shawn panics as I pull out into the road.

"Yeah yeah, just buckle up boys," I slowly press my foot onto the accelerator, speeding up.

"Please tell me you know how to drive and you aren't doing this out of impulse?" Shawn asks and I shrug. I hit the indicator right before turning onto the highway.

"I don't know. Let's let the expert guess," I begin driving 50 kilometres over the speed limit. I keep speeding up

"Charm you might want to- never mind," Hendrix says watching as I swerve effortlessly through the cars. 

"When the fuck did this chick learn how to drive?!" Shawn asks surprised.

"That's what I'm wondering," Hendrix chuckles as I speed up even faster. "Holy fuck slow down!" Hendrix exclaims and I let out a small laugh.

I make a tight squeeze in between cars accidentally cutting someone off. They blare their car horn and I ignore them.

"Is that Chase's car?" Shawn points to the car I had just cut off.

"Shit," Hendrix curses as his phone starts ringing.

"Put it on speaker," I tell him looking at the caller ID. Hendrix does as I say and we answer it.

"Yo boss," Hendrix says.

"H tell me that isn't you speeding down the highway like a fucking maniac with Luck in the car," Chase asks. He sounds tense.

"Well it sure isn't H driving," Shawn banters.

"Please tell me it isn't-"

"Hi Chase Face. Sorry I cut you off, it was a tight squeeze, anyways see you at dinner bye!" I hang up the phone as I slow down and pull off the highway.

"We are in so much shit," Shawn leans back into his seat. We all laugh as I drive to the penthouse.

"Speed up," Hendrix appoints. I look at him weirdly but do as he says anyways.

•••

"Okay, okay but just in the leg or something. He won't die if we get him to a hospital fast enough," Dylan's voice projects through the speaker of my phone.

"You'll need him eventually. Just have Zach deal with him," I laugh as he rants about this kid he's training. I hear a knock at my door. 

"I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow at school," I quickly say.

"Alright bye. Have fun at dinner," Dylan mentions on purpose. He knows I'm not going to have any fun at all.

"Urgh don't remind me. Have fun with that kid," I hang up quickly and open my room door.