44 - My Anything and Everything

Memories are timeless treasures of the heart

"Sorry. False alarm! Stupid safety." Chase and I turn back to AJ with a hole in his pants trying to place his gun back on safety. Logan, Hendrix, Shawn all smack the back of his head. "Ouch! Hey at least I got your beautiful rings!" AJ mutters.

I laugh looking at the ring. "AJ wanted to get them engraved and I trusted him. Luckily I didn't have to shoot his head off," Chase jokes as I observed the engraving on the ring. My nickname is engraved on the outside of the ring. Luck and Blade and the inside engraved I Love You Chase Face in my handwriting. How did he even get my handwriting?

"Look," Chase shows me the one in his hand. Chase Face and Blood engraved on his outside. I Love You Luck engraved on the inside of the white gold ring. I swore I wouldn't cry.

"Alright you can put the rings on each other and say whatever," Alex yawns, going off script. Chase takes my hand sliding the ring on my ring finger.

"My anything and everything," Chase kisses my hand softly.

"My anything and everything," I whisper back, sliding his ring on his finger. A tear slips out of my eye. Chase is quick to catch it and wipe it away.

"Don't cry. We aren't done yet," he whispers. I look up to him to see the tears in his eyes he's holding back.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," Chase grabs me, dipping me in front of the crowd to seal the deal with a kiss. My hands wrap around his neck holding tight, scared I won't fall. Cheers and applause are heard from the audience as Chase lifts me back up.

"I now pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Huxley Accetta!" Alex shouts.

"Let them eat cake!" I hear AJ's voice making me laugh. Before I can take a hold of what's happening I feel myself being splashed with water.

"Come on," Chase grabs my hand leading me away as the groomsmen and brides-men all pull out water guns shooting at us. We run, making it into my bridal room.

"How are you running so fast in heels," Chase asks and I laugh. I lift up my dress so he can see the sneakers I'm wearing. "That's my wife," he high-fives me at my scheme.

"And my husband," I reciprocate by high-fiving him back. He grabs my face, kissing me as we're both high on adrenaline. We both pull away at the same time. He unexpectedly pulls down the zipper on the back of my dress.

"Change. I'll grab the water guns," Chase says walking to a duffel bag in my room. I didn't even realize that was there. I slip out of my dress putting on a short white one. A similar neckline but a shorter skirt reaching about mid-thigh above my knees. I don't bother putting on the heels I bought.

I turn around just in time to catch a water gun Chase threw at me. "Ready," he smirks playfully. His dress shirt unbuttoned showing off his abs and muscular tone. He takes my hand and we run out back to the venue. Shooting and squirting water out of our water guns at everyone in sight. Photographers take pictures from afar avoiding getting water on their expensive equipment.

I squeal, feeling an extremely ice cold water against my back. I turn around to see Hendrix. Except he's now out of water. I take my water gun and splash him with water chasing after him.

Most of the guests have gone inside to avoid the splash zone. While Walker, Dylan, Zach, Tristan, Leo, Logan, Alex, Shawn, Hendrix, AJ, Chase and I continue spraying water at each other. Playing like children. 

I run out of water, feeling my arm being tugged into a warm chest. A hand reaches under my chin turning me to stare into my favourite pair of beautiful hazel eyes. He kisses me passionately with so much admiration and adoration. Addicted to these lips I once hated before.