17 - Hangover Central

Memory believes before knowing remembers

I quickly jump up. "CHASE!" I scream. He gets distracted by my voice and Colin kicks Chase off him. Both the boys stand up and as Colin is about to swing again Jack and Tristan hold him back.

"What the fuck is your problem!" I shout at Chase. I look around and see everyone is watching.

"I told you not to fucking come here. You don't listen!" Chase shouts.

"You don't fucking own her!" Colin spits. Chase walks over to him but I place my hands on his chest pushing him back. They begin arguing and shouting at each other. Everyone has gathered around with their phones out waiting for a fight.

"For fuck sakes stop!" I scream. I look back to Dylan and Zach. "Dylan, Zach," I plead. They nod going around the crowd getting everyone to stop recording and leave.

"Colin, I have to go," I tell him. He looks at me weirdly before looking back up at Chase. Tristan and Jack slowly release him.

"You're with him again," he asks.

"No," I shake my head.

"Then what," he questions.

"Sh-"

"Shut up!" I shout cutting Chase off. "Look, I just have to go," I tell Colin.

"He cheated on you and you're going back to him," Colin says.

"No. I don't have a choice," I admit, shaking my head.

"Yeah you do-"

"Colin. I had a lot of fun tonight. Bye everyone," I turn around and push Chase towards the exit.

"Don't fucking speak," I mutter as we walk out.

"Make sure to check her pockets!" I hear Carmen yell. I look back at her and give her my middle finger. Fucking bitch. We make it to his car and I crawl into the backseat not wanting to deal with confrontation.

"Seriously," Chase scoffs as he starts driving down the street. I ignore him, not saying a word. "Give me your phone," he says holding his hand out.

"What?"

"Contract. You're on lockdown for 2 weeks straight because you broke all three rules. Phone," Chase repeats. I take my phone out of my pocket and hand it to him.

"You better hope you sleep all that alcohol off you because we have brunch with both our families tomorrow morning," Chase informs me.

"Ughhh why do I do this," I mutter. I'm going to have the biggest hangover. "Hey do Xanax help we hangovers," I slur holding up a ziplock bag with two pills left.

Chase snatches it from my hand. "Luck, where the hell did you get these," Chase asks.

"Rude, those were mine!"

"Luck, I'm going to ask you one last time. Where the fuck did you get these," Chase repeats holding the bag up with one hand as he drives with the other.

"You'll never know," I whisper laying down in the backseat.

"How much did you take," Chase asks. He watches me through the mirror as I stare back at him.

"0! I was just selling," I retort.

"Good. But don't think you're off the hook for putting Antonio out," he says looking back and forth between me and the road.

"Like a light," I laugh. Chase chuckles a little bit as he drives.

•••