46 - 10 Reasons I Hate/Love You

(Letter in Chase's POV)

10 Reasons I h̸a̸t̸e̸ love you

1. Fearless!
I remember our first mission. Even if it's a million against us. You'd still challenge our opponents no matter the challenge. You never back down even if it can get us killed.

"Put the gun down," Louis demands. "Or we will shoot" he threatens.

"What if I shoot first," Charm challenges. I can't help but think about whether she's insane or suicidal.

"Five of us and two of you. You knock down one or two of us, we'll have your name on a gravestone," Louis grins evilly.

"Are you underestimating my shooting skills?" She questions. Definitely insane.

"Do you want to find out," Louis dares.

"No! No the fuck we don't," I yell. We are going to get killed with Charm's smart mouth.

2. You Don't Shut Up!
It doesn't matter who's talking. You make everyone talk and you continue to talk. No matter how much you annoy me, you continue too.

"You don't say much do you," Charm asks me.

"What's to talk about," I reply. Can't she tell if I'm not talking it means I don't want to be spoken to.

"Anything and everything," she says softly. Toni then interrupts and she begins talking about why she is here. She's definitely a class 0 with what she's done. But she definitely doesn't seem like one.

"Alright Mr. Huxley. Tell me what're you in for. Murder, theft, rape," Charm questions raising one of her perfect brows. I'm here for one of those reasons that's for sure. Wait did she just say rape?!

"Do I look like a rapist," I ask leaning across the table staring straight at her. An attempt hopefully I'll scare her off and she'll shut up.

"Depends what does a rapist look like," she asks, leaning forward. Obviously oblivious to my death glare.
"Touché," I retort, leaning back into my chair. There's definitely no answer for this question. If we knew what rapists "looked" like. We'd avoid them.

"Assault for sure. You look like a fighter," Charm comments as she watches me closely. What is she trying to get out of me?

"Tell me Huxley. Mommy and daddy not love you enough. Ooh I know manslaughter, no, possession. Tell me what're you into: whiskey, rum, beer, vodka or heroin, coke, acid, weed." She pushes, hoping to provoke me even further.

The rest of the table is silent watching as Charm interrogates me. I sit still observing her body language and aurora. Who are you? I can tell by her eyes she's definitely hiding something.

3. Ruined my favourite shirt with paint!
I wanted to be mad at you for ruining my favourite shirt. But I couldn't no matter what. Your smile just somehow made up for it.

"Truce," I say slowly, backing away from Charm. She slowly puts the paint in her hands down and looks off and that's when I shoot. Splattering red paint all over her. She does the same thing back covering me in yellow paint. I try to avoid the overload of paint but end up slipping and falling onto my back. Charm burst out into a childlike laughter but I grab her ankle and pull. She tumbles down falling onto me. "Really," I groaned in pain at the hard impact. She rolls off me laughing hysterically. She ruined my favourite shirt but somehow her laughter makes it all okay.

4. We end up in detention together!
I may have told you I hated every second I spent with you but I don't. Unfortunately, I love it.