47 - The Final Page

If you fall in love with a soul before you touch their skin, it's true love

"Those are the top ten reasons why I hate you with a small memory I wrote in my journal attached. But the only problem is. Those weren't really the top ten reasons why I hated you. They're the top ten reasons why I love you," Chase says as a tear flows down my face. I look at him leaning against the headboard, he's finished reading my letter.

"You make my letter seem like shit," I laugh lightly. Chase grabs my arm pulling me onto him. My legs straddling him, my hands resting on his shoulder.

"No. I loved it. And I loved the poem. Recite it to me," he whispers. I shake my head as he places down my letter next to him. "I know you have it memorized. Please baby," he begs. I roll my eyes, running my finger along his jawline.

"I love you. You drive me insane but I still love you. You argue with me but I still love you. You threaten me and I still love you. You make me laugh, smile, a better me and I still love you.

Yet you love me.

I drive you insane but you still love me. I argue with you yet you still love me. I threaten you yet you still love me. I make you laugh, smile and a better you and you still love me.

Be my saviour and I'll be yours. Steal my heart and I'll steal yours. Kiss me here and I'll kiss you there. I love you Chase Huxley, always have, always will.

You are my anything and everything. You're my drug, you're my pill," I finish off. Chase kisses me before I have the chance to read his face. But by his actions he definitely loves it.

The kiss moved more freely as our tongues battle for dominance. Chase's hands grip my waist under my shirt. His hands slowly inching up. My hands move to the bottom of his shirt. Pulling it up by the hem. He helps me throw his shirt across the room. "I want this," I whisper, taking my shirt off. Giving him a full show. He flips us over so he's on top. Dominating like he's been born to do.

"I've waited to fucking long for this," he says in betweeen kisses. Our clothes slowly disappear from our bodies. He stops looking me in the eyes. These hazel eyes once full of hate now show nothing but love. I love these hazel eyes. "I love you," he says.

"I love you," I reciprocate.