4 - Pretty Little Gun

You are so selfish. Even after breaking my heart, you kept coming back just to make sure it can't recover

"Come on get off," I mutter in an attempt to push three very large boys off me. "I'm not leaving, I'll still see you at school and we can hangout together," I struggle to breathe.

These dumbasses tackled me on the front lawn. "We are still going to miss you," Tristan kisses my forehead.

"Yeah we are," Dylan squeezes me tighter.

"Can we at least come to the penthouse?" Zach asks.

"Maybe if you get off of me you can," I wiggle, finding a space to breathe. All three boys jump straight off me. I breathe out in huge breaths.

"It was not that bad," Dylan holds his hand out helping me up. I go to take it but he's then tackled by Tristan. Zach steps in grabbing my free hand in the air pulling me up.

"Boys," I huff out. I walk over to Jenny and Carmen and hug them tight.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Jenny picks out the grass in my hair.

"I'm not leaving you guys. I'm just moving less than an hour away. Literally 30-45 minutes which I can drive in 15," I mention.

"Still won't be the same with you, not at the house," Jenny says. Why does she care, everytime she's here she hangs out with Carmen. While I hangout with the boys. Not complaining, I love them. But they could join us. It'll be like I never left here to her.

"I know but don't worry. You'll see me everyday at school," I smile fakely. Ugh, I can't with the fake sincereness. Don't get me wrong, I love Jenny but she's so dramatic.

"Well I have to go now. I'll see you guys later," I wave walking to my red Mercedes Benz. They all wave back as I start the car and drive off.

The truck with my items should hopefully be there before me. I hope Chase ordered some movers.

•••

I park my car in the underground parking lot. Chase texted me where to park. I grab two backpacks out of the backseat and get out of the car. The backpacks are filled with the gifts the guys got me. When I walk towards the elevator I see a certain someone and drop my bags. Softly of course.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I run to him, jumping onto him and wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"Jeez Charm, take it easy," he says. He picks back up his black cap that fell off and puts it on backwards.

"Are you kidding! I haven't seen you in months AJ!" I exclaim. He laughs, giving me another hug.

"We brought up all your stuff already," AJ picks up my two backpacks and we walk in the elevator. He looks more buff.

"Have you been working out?" I question.

"Yeah. Gains, I'm in college now. A football player," he explains and I smile widely.

"I'm so happy for you!" I exclaim once again.

"Thanks C," he says. "Gosh what is in here," he lifts both backpacks in each hand.

"Just gifts from friends," I shrug as the elevator door opens. We head down the hall and AJ opens the door for me.

"SHAWN!" I shout, jumping him too. He catches me and hugs back before setting me back down.

"Missed you too C," he says. Since when is everyone calling me C? I mean I like it.

"Yeah and what? I get no love," I look to the left behind Shawn seeing Hendrix in the fridge.