[78] MISUNDERSTANDING - May 27 2021

A/N: guys BTS, our boys need our help. Check out this video and please continue streaming BUTTER

Sorry for repetitive plots

Jimin and Jungkook are in an arranged marriage. They married as per their parent's wishes but it's not like they hated each other. They talked to each other a couple of times before the marriage. They understood that they were quite compatible with each other.

Jungkook was cold by nature. He didn't tolerate any nonsense or childish clingy behavior but Jimin was an exception to that rule. He let Jimin be himself in front of him.

Jimin was the type of person to show his entire love to someone and that's surprising what Jungkook found attractive in the boy - only Jimin though. Noone else has been able to captivate Jungkook the way Jimin did.

Jungkook was very bad at feelings. Internally he was just dying to pull the cute boy into his arms, lift him up and kiss him senseless. But is that what he did? No. He just fantasized about the boy. Somehow he felt Jimin was too good for him and that Jungkook didn't deserve the boy's love. That Jimin's affection was just the way the boy was. Jungkook was afraid to confess. He was afraid Jimin would reject his advances. He was afraid to be heart broken. He has never been in love before and it scared him. He didn't know such an emotion could exist. An emotion that made him feel happy, feel giddy. Jungkook would often catch himself smiling wide as he thought of his husband and that scared him.

Jungkook contained his emotions around Jimin. Jungkook was never abusive but his overall cold aura would make Jimin sad. Jimin wanted attention and love - physical love in the form of cuddles, hugs and kisses which Jungkook never gave himself but the man never stopped Jimin from being touchy with him.

But will life go smooth like butter with Jungkook's cold attitude? Jungkook definitely hoped so - he hoped Jimin understood his heart

**

One day they went to Jungkook's office party, where he worked as a manager. The hotel was a good 3 hour drive from their place and due to the heavy rains they decided to stay at the hotel overnight after the party, most of Jungkook's colleagues did that. The hotel gave them all a good discount.

After the initial greetings to the main people at the company, Jimin goes off to meet Taehyung, who was married to Hoseok and Yoongi. Those two were colleagues of Jungkook. Taehyung and Jimin had met at Jimin's wedding and they had hit it off.

Jimin could see Jungkook talking with his boss and other clients. Jimin has even caught the man staring at him when Jimin would be touchy with Taehyung. Jimin gulped. Jungkook could look scary.

**

Later on, he notices Jungkook talking to a beautiful girl. Jungkook still has no smile on his face. Jungkook only ever smiled at Jimin which made the boy feel special. But just something about Jungkook being close to the girl didn't sit right with Jimin. The girl was clearly drunk and clingy and Jungkook didn't push her off, which surprised the boy. Jimin trusted Jungkook though, the man has never done anything to make him feel otherwise.

**

Jimin tries to enjoy the party with Taehyung and Jin, another husband of a colleague of Jungkook's. Jin was a master at cracking dad jokes and the other two had a great time with him

It was time for dinner and when Jimin looked around he couldn't see Jungkook nor that girl.

Jungkook wasn't answering his calls either - Jimin knew it was pointless to call the man because Jungkook often kept his phone on silent at events.