[157]INVISIBLE 2 - Dec 24 2021

A/N: why do you guys want a sequel when you know that I make terrible ones,especially when I don't know where and how to take the story? 🤔. Really curious on what you guys expect the story to be like. NGL.

Jimin wakes up with a shy smile remembering the events that occurred a few hours ago, but then he suddenly gets anxious when he sees that Jungkook was not next to him in bed.

**

Jungkook had stayed the morning with him in his apartment after they had met outside the cafe. They talked for quite a bit while the two cooked breakfast together. They decided to head to Jimin's apartment to avoid the paparazzi.

They had fun teasing each other, both of them completely forgetting that this was the first time they were interacting with each other - that one of them was an idol and the other a fan. They were so comfortable with each other that they weren't awkward with each other. Jungkook had researched a lot about the boy before deciding to meet him while Jimin had always been following the man's career from day 1. Yup, it seemed like they did know quite a lot about each other.

**

They spent the rest of the time watching a movie when Jimin saw that Jungkook was about to sleep off. The man was tired, he had to travel 3 hours to get to Jimin's town before 5am. Jungkook was waiting outside the cafe for an hour to see the boy.

"Jungkook..." Jimin says pausing the movie "....please sleep for a while... you look so tired..." the boy pouts and Jungkook smiles a lazy smile

"I will sleep if you sleep with me..." Jungkook looks at the boy with a smirk

Jimin's eyes widened "...w-what?"

Jungkook couldn't help but crunch up his shoulders as he laughed "...I was just joking..." Jungkook looks at the boy "...but I would really like to cuddle with you... do you mind?" Those words sounded so innocent that Jimin agreed

But now,the man who held him so dearly is nowhere to be found.

**

Jimin walks out his room in search of Jungkook but there was absolutely no sign of the man. As far as he remembers, Jimin had left the dishes untouched when he went to sleep with Jungkook; however, the whole house was clean as if no one had used the place. The door was locked too and his keys were still in the house.

Was it really just a dream? - Jimin's eyes tear up - did I really miss him so much to dream him up this way?

**

What really happened:

Jungkook smiles as he wakes up from his sleep to see Jimin cuddling next to him.

"I'm really glad you gave me a chance..." Jungkook says softly caressing Jimin's cheek before getting up to prepare some snacks for the both of them

When he enters the living room, he is hit with the mess around the house and starts cleaning it up before heading to prepare the meal.

Just as Jungkook had finished cleaning up, his phone rang.

He reaches out for his phone and answers it

"Where the fck are you, JK?! I have been calling you for hours now! What have you done?!" Jungkook's manager screams into the phone

"Hyung...what..."

"You have a boyfriend now?!"

Jungkook's eyes widen

"I..." Jungkook stops before sighing "....how did you know?"