[196]BAM - April 8 2022

Jimin's eyes widen when he sees Jungkook,his old Busan neighbor move into his neighborhood.

Jimin has always liked Jungkook and found him attractive. They haven't really spoken before but Jimin has always noticed the boy. And that's how he knows Jungkook was a huge dog lover.

Now that he was 25 and older with a steady job, there was really nothing stopping him from asking Jungkook out but of course he had to go and do something crazy like pretending to be a dog owner of his best friend's boyfriend's dog - Bam.

**

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee....." Jimin whines "....I really want to make him love me...."

"Fine" Taehyung rolls his eyes "...I will let you dog sit Bam but you better bring him back safe and sound... else Yoongi will kill you..."

"Yes boss"

**

Jungkook was jogging in the park,his usual time, which Jimin knows by now, when Bam and Jimin run into him.

"Woah!" Jungkook plays with the dog who jumped on him "....what are you doing with him?"

"Can't I walk my dog?" Jimin replies making Jungkook's eyes widen

"Your dog?"

"Yes... my dog" Jimin emphasizes as Jungkook inspects the dog

"Oh really..." Jungkook chuckles "....well,he is cute..." the man stands up and looks at the boy "...just like his owner..."

Jimin blushes at that

"Wanna grab a coffee?" Jungkook asks and Jimin gladly nods his head

And that's how the 3 start hanging out together. Ever since that day, the 2 would walk Bam in the park together

**

Jimin had just reached Yoongi's house to borrow Bam when he sees Jungkook already with Bam sitting in the living room as if waiting for him

Jimin is definitely surprised. What was Jungkook doing there?

Jungkook chuckles looking at Jimin's confused face. Bam had by then already ran upto Jimin and licked Jimin's feet.

"Oh Jimin... Bam is finally moving to his real owner's house..." Taehyung comments making Jimin come back to reality

"Oh..." Jimin doesn't know what to say. He felt embarrassed to get caught like this "...Jungkook... I can explain..."

"Explain what? That you pretended that my dog was your dog?" Jungkook grins

"What?!"

**

Bam is a new dog that Jungkook adopted from a shelter but Yoongi agrees to look after it till Jungkook settles into his new place that had some construction work going on. Jimin had assumed it was a dog from Hoseok's dog shelter.

Jungkook instantly recognized his dog who came running to him the first day. Bam was even wearing the bunny collar Jungkook had made him. He just played along to see how far Jimin would go ahead with the lie.

**

"I'm sorry..." Jimin bows his head before turning to leave

"Where do you think you are going?" Jungkook asks, making Jimin stop ".. Don't you think its unfair to Bam if you leave like this? He will miss his mommy, you know"

"What?" Jimin turns around surprised

Jungkook laughs and walks upto the boy while looking at Jimin lovingly

"Will you be my boyfriend, move in with me and be Bam's mommy?"

Jimin's eyes light up

"Yes yes and yes..." Jimin jumps into Jungkook's arms, Bam danced around them crazily "....I love you so much Jungkook"

"I love you too Jimin" Jungkook chuckles before placing a soft kiss against Jimin's forehead

The end

A/N: Jungkook knows of Jimin too from before