[189] FEELING BURDENED - Mar 5 2022

Jungkook is Jimin's boss. He forces the boy to marry him. Jimin's brother needed an emergency surgery and had asked Jungkook for an advance salary when Jungkook suggested the marriage. Jimin had no one else in his family and so he agreed.

Jungkook has always liked the boy. Even though Jungkook had a cold exterior, his heart was soft for Jimin. Jimin failed to see it because of the circumstances he was put in. Whatever Jungkook did, even though it was caring, Jimin felt forced and uncomfortable. Jungkook was always making him eat, giving him less work and constantly saving the boy's ass from literally making out with the floor. Jimin felt burdened. They slept in separate rooms, despite Jungkook's initial wishes. Jungkook just wanted Jimin to be happy and comfortable around him

The man never failed to show his love for the boy. He would wake up early and prepare meals, and clean the house the best he could before he had to head for work. Jimin found it overwhelming. Jimin was given a leave of absence to take care of his brother. Jungkook had even arranged a nurse to take care of him when Jimin got back home.

It was all new to Jimin, he just couldn't get used to this new life. Jimin has always been taking care of himself and his brother with no help from when he was 15 and now at the age of 26, he didn't like the idea of being "controlled", or that's what he felt.

6 months into the marriage, and Jimin asks for a divorce. His brother is doing well now and according to Jimin, he has paid off the money he owed Jungkook. The boy felt there was no point staying married.

"I have done everything to make you love me back... am I really so despicable that you want a divorce from me? Do you hate me so much? Don't you feel for me even a little? Why Jimin? Why? I gave you my heart and you just... threw it away...." Jungkook sniffles

"I'm sorry..." Jimin's voice is just above a whisper "....I need time..."

"Then take all the time you want but don't divorce me or leave me...please..."

Jimin is quiet for a moment as he studies the man

Jimin sighs "...I will prepare the divorce papers by next week....."

Jimin leaves to go stay with his brother, breaking Jungkook's heart

A week later

Jimin meets Jungkook at their house. Jimin had prepared the divorce papers

Jimin goes into the room he used to stay in and packs his bags

Currently they are sitting in front of the papers

"I will let you go if you really don't love me..." Jungkook stops the hand that was about to sign the paper

"....please don't..." Jungkook whispers when Jimin shrugs his hands and signs the papers

Jimin stands up to leave

"Please stay...."

Jimin says nothing as he grabs his luggage and Jungkook watches with tears in his eyes watching Jimin leave the room but he looks confused when Jimin enters his bedroom and then turns around with a big smile

"Aren't you going to help your husband unpack?" Jimin asks tilting his head

Jungkook stands up shocked

"Confused?" Jimin says walking towards the stunned man "....those weren't divorce papers..." Jimin picks up the document and shows it to the man "...it's a paper that states how sorry I am for hurting you and thinking only of myself....and a promise to give this marriage a cry for my heart..." Jimin sighs "....I really didn't want to marry you..." Jimin's eyes glistened "....I never saw you in that way... you have always been my cold boss..." Jimin sighs "... I felt forced when you told me if I resigned you would make sure I wouldn't get another job... I felt so helpless..."

"Jimin...I..."

"I felt hopeless when you arranged everything for the wedding.. I felt trapped..." Jimin continues ".... and then after marriage you showed me so much love... you took care of me..... my heart hurt with how confused I felt about you... about my feelings... from the feeling of being alone to the feeling of being someone's only love.... it just overwhelmed me... I needed time....." Jimin looks at the man "...and I'm sorry that divorce was the only thing that came to my mouth when I actually just needed some space away from us to think on what I want...." Jimin's eyes glistened just as bright as Jungkook's "....one day away and I realised that I have come to be so used to being with you that it hurts not seeing you or hearing you all the time... I missed you .... so terribly and that confirmed what I knew that I had fallen for you a long time ago...." Jimin smiles, making the man smile as well "...I love you Jeon Jungkook..."

Jungkook immediately cups the boy's face and pulls him into a sweet kiss "...and I love you Jeon Jimin..."

The end

A/N: short? Yup. Bye 👋