[139] FATHER DAUGHTER IDOL CRUSH - Oct 16 2021

A/N: plotline @DinaSamanta

"Daddy!!! Hurry up!! Look! Dispatch is reporting live! If we don't leave now we will miss the fansign!" the 5 year old Y/N pouts at her dad "...I will never forgive you if we do..."

"...okay okay sweetheart I'm coming...." Jungkook says rushing to his daughter, already ready in his all black outfit, mask and bucket hat. Y/N dressed in a similar manner "....come on... let's meet your idol Park Jimin!"

**

Jungkook was a billionaire tycoon. He and his only daughter Y/N were huge fans of Korea's angel and favorite idol - Park Jimin.

"Daddy look! Look how cute he looks at the Japan Promise concert!" Y/N shows Jungkook her phone wallpaper

Jungkook chuckles "...yes but nothing can beat this....just look at this one .." Jungkook says showing her his screensaver of Jimin - the man looked mesmerizingly beautiful and sexy - Jimin had his tongue out, his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead, he wore tight black leather pants that left nothing to the imagination of how thick his thighs were and a loose white shirt - in the image captured, the man's shirt was up as he danced, flashing his well defined abs for the world to see - yup, Jungkook drooled a little

"Where did you get that!? Is this a competition or something?!" Y/N asks, clearly annoyed that her dad got a picture she didn't see yet

The whole ride to the fansign, the father and daughter duo wouldn't stop arguing but who was Jimin's biggest fan

**

Today, Jimin was going to have a fansign at Seoul convention center. The man had just landed in Seoul after nearly being 2 months away on a Japan - China overseas concert tour.

Jimin was one idol who had even the biggest celebrities and personalities as his fans. The man was loved not only for his singing talents and beauty but also for his down to earth personality and attitude that made fans relate to him on a personal level.

**

Jimin was smiling beautifully at the crowd when he noticed the father and daughter duo among the fans. Jimin frowns - these two, it wasn't the first time Jimin noticed them at his fansigns or concerts. It was hard not to miss them - the duo would always come to the fanmeets in expensive cars, in a neutral black getup which looked expensive as well and not to forget, their personal bodyguards guarding the two. No one knew what the two looked like as their faces were well covered. They did look a bit odd in the group of screaming fans and Jimin didn't seem to have good vibes about the two.

**

Y/N rushes onto the stage once her turn comes up. Jimin smiles at the little girl,he can't deny that she was incredibly cute, but his smile disappears when his gaze falls on Jungkook standing a good distance away - some of the paparazzi were interested in knowing who the man behind the mask was, the one who always attended these fansigns. Jimin glared at the man, he couldn't help it, the dispatch team really seemed to cause disturbance at the venue. Jungkook smiled under his mask - he was just happy to get any sort of attention from his obsession.

**

After the fansign

"What the fck is your boyfriend doing huh?" Jimin yells at Taehyung, his manager and best friend, "....didn't I tell him to not let them enter?! Didn't you see how the crowd reacts when they are there?!"

"Jiminah...." Taehyung sighs ".... we can't prevent fans from showing up... they paid to see you...."

Jimin pouts