[151] CONTRACT MARRIAGE - Dec 5 2021

"Thank you Jiminah..." Mr Jeon says as he takes his medicine ".... you really keep track of my everything.."

Jimin, Mr Jeon's personal assistant for years now, smiles "....you gave me a job even when I didn't have the qualifications and made sure to make me feel like a part of your family..how can I not be grateful to you, Sir?"

Mr Jeon smiles watching Jimin leave the room

He will make the perfect partner for my Jungkook - he smiles to himself

**

Mr Jeon is the director and head of Jeon Internationals and Jungkook is his only son. Jungkook has been in the UK studying for the past 10 years and will be returning to Korea the following month.

Jungkook was spoiled by his father - Jungkook's mom had died when the boy was just merely 5 years of age. He had been a mama's boy up till then, her death due to cancer really destroyed the young boy's mind - making him depressed, even leading him to attempt to take his life many times. Mr Jeon let Jungkook do whatever the boy wanted to do after the boy was nursed back to a sound mind, afraid to let his son get into depression and to have suicide thoughts again. He couldn't afford to lose Jungkook as well.

**

Jimin was a student in the college Mr Jeon came to give a speech at. Jimin was a bright student and had a lot of interesting questions to ask the man at the time. Mr Jeon genuinely liked Jimin's interest and dedication and decided to hire Jimin after the boy graduated. Jimin has now been working with Mr Jeon for over 4 years now.

**

"What the fck dad! You expect me to marry and settle down?! Especially with a nobody?" Jungkook frowns at his dad's request "...I'm pretty sure he agreed only because he wants money!"

Mr Jeon sighs "...Jimin isn't like that, besides he doesn't even know about this... I never spoke to him regarding it but I'm sure he will never go against my wishes..."

"Dad.. I can't..."

"You know I have a weak heart..." the man says, making Jungkook shut up "...I just want you to be settled and happy before my time... I know Jimin will make you very happy... please..."

"Okay" Jungkook's eyes tear up a bit before he walks away

**

"So you are Park Jimin?" A voice startles Jimin who was just about to enter his office room

"Yes Sir, how may I help you?" Jimin smiles turning around

"Not bad..." the man comments giving Jimin a once over.

"S-Sir..." Jimin stutters as the man drags the boy into the room and to the couch before he forces Jimin to sit down opposite to him

"Look. I will get to the point. I am not interested in this marriage crap so let's just have a contract marriage for a year and then divorce. We can tell my dad that the marriage didn't work out. He can't fault me then..." the man says, making Jimin confused "....don't worry... I will pay you a handsome amount... enough for your children's children"

"Money?Contract marriage? A year?" Jimin frowns "...I think you have the wrong person..."

"No babyboy... I didn't... but damn..I have to admit dad really has great taste..." the man relaxes his back against the couch and admires Jimin's beauty

"S-Sir...please get out of this office room immediately before I call security!" Jimin says standing up

"You will throw the future CEO of Jeon internationals out of the room?" The man chuckles in amusement