[118] BLIND - Sep 4 2021

Jimin was from a normal middle class family. He worked in a coffee shop while he studied at Seoul university. He was working one day as usual when he met Jungkook, a customer.

A girl had bumped into the man and Jungkook had fallen over because of it. The girl kept accusing him of trying to touch her while he tried his best to apologize- that's how Jimin even came to know about the man.

**

Jungkook was blind - for 2 years now. He had lost his sight in an accident and had lost his whole family as well. He had a bit of money he had saved up earlier and that's how he survived so far. Jimin took pity on him and became his friend.

Jimin helped the man with whatever he could. Jungkook was really talented even if one of his senses were lost. The man just needed company and friendship in his dark world and Jimin was ready to be his light and soon they clicked.

**

Jungkook moved in with Jimin as soon as Jimin graduated. Jimin saw how talented and skilled the man was and so he did everything he could to help Jungkook develop those skills and give the man confidence. Jimin supported him through everything. The boy even took Jungkook to the hospital once every 6 months to consult the doctors and by the 3rd year, one of the doctors had given them good news for a corneal transplant.

The surgery was a success

**

Jungkook was blown away when he laid eyes on Jimin and immediately asked the boy out. Jimin said yes almost instantly. They both had feelings for the other from a very long time

Now Jungkook's life is going great. He had the skills and the look. Girls threw themselves at him - the man was now an assistant to the director. Jungkook, while he was blind, wasn't the best looking- he was shabby and wore loose hoodies. But now he wore fit clothes and even got himself tattooed that he proudly showed to his fan girls.

Jungkook was able to achieve such heights only because of the constant dedication and support from Jimin. Jimin always put Jungkook above himself in everything. Jimin had lost a lot of opportunities in his own career due to his need to be with Jungkook, in case the man needed him.

And then two years later, Jungkook cheats on Jimin

**

For the past couple of weeks, Jungkook hasn't had much time to go back home and spend time with Jimin. Jimin tried his best to be involved in the man's life but Jungkook sadly was more into gaining back everything he lost in the time he was blind that he forgot that the main reason he was where he was, was all because of the tiny boy waiting at home for him

The cheating started when his assistant manager kept flirting with him. Jungkook really loved Jimin but he couldn't deny that his assistant was hot. She would show off her cleavage and shove her butt in front of the man's face. Initially Jungkook just took it as a fun game to watch her try to seduce him, he never intended to give into her seduction.

One day, having enough of the man doing nothing, she sits on the man's lap and removes her shirt. Jungkook was a bit drunk that evening after his client meeting in the club. The music, the ambience, his alcoholic state and her seduction, her constant praises to how handsome and hot he was - made him cheat. But sadly he felt no regret - he enjoyed having sex with someone who wasn't Jimin. Jimin and he, they haven't had any physical intimacy other than cuddles, hugs and kisses.

His heart told him he was a jerk but his mind told him to enjoy the pleasures he was receiving and so Jungkook fcks her again the next day at his office and keeps doing that every day. All this lead to him being cold towards Jimin suddenly