[172]MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE- Jan 21 2022

Jimin smiles slightly at the alpha walking towards the parked car outside his house.

Must be dad's business partner.

The man stops, watching the boy walk into the house

"Jimin..." the man says making Jimin stop and turn to face the man in confusion

"You know me?" The omega is surprised

"It's just natural to know my future husband, don't you think?"

"W-What?!" Jimin's eyes widen making the man chuckle

"See you soon Jeon Jimin..." the man walks away

Jimin immediately rushes into the house to see his dad looking lost in thought

"Dad! What happened? Why do you look so upset? Who was the man who just left the house?"

Mr Park sighs as he reaches out to hold his son's hand

"I'm sorry for being a bad dad.." the man apologizes, making Jimin confused "....that alpha... his name is Jeon Jungkook ... he offered to help me..."

"Help with what?"

"Do you remember an investment I made in the Min industries, the new up and coming company?" Jimin nods his head "....it was a fake investment... I got cheated and I have to pay back to the bank and I don't have a million won for it... if I don't pay... I will be put in jail and moreover this house... our land will all be taken away... this house that your mom and I put our whole soul into..." Jimin's eyes widened "...Mr Jeon agreed to pay....but in exchange you have to marry him...." Jimin gulps "....don't worry I didn't agree to it... I will ask the bank for extra time and do everything I can to protect you and our house..."

Later

Jimin sighs when he goes through the statements and talks to the bank. They could only give an extension of one more month and in that time there was no way Mr Park could gather that much money and so after a lot of thought, Jimin agreed to marry the man.

**

I know I was the one who made your dad fall into a fake investment with the help of Yoongi hyung but I just had to make sure you would be mine - Jungkook sighs as he remembers how he had fallen for Jimin

Their past

5 year old Jungkook was playing in the park and a group of kids teased the boy for having nail polish on his fingers. Jimin, a 7 year old, who overheard the bullying came forward and gave the kids a piece of his mind before he went forward and engulfed Jungkook in a comforting hug

"Wearing nail polish doesn't make you any less of a man..." Jimin says wiping the boy's tears ".....Disrespecting anyone especially someone inferior to you be it in terms of status, gender or wealth... that makes you less of a man or an alpha or even an omega..."

Ever since then Jungkook had his bodyguards follow Jimin around and when he was old enough Jungkook was the one stalking Jimin from a distance.

You don't remember me of course. And it wouldn't matter if you do or not. I was the one who fell for you and I just want you to be mine by hook or crook.

**

They get married but Jimin is always a bit distant from the man. The omega didn't approve of the circumstances in which he was forced to get married

Jungkook didn't let that faze him. He knew his tiny omega would be fiesty.

The alpha would often make the omega feel special and confident, he always made the omega feel his pride for anything Jimin did.