[156] INVISIBLE - Dec 23 2021

A/N: Idea @GeniNuur. I hope this is the song you had in mind. You didn't mention the singer's name nor the lyrics so I am guessing this was it. 😅

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist

And it's you, yes, it's true, you don't even know it, I can't ever win

Am I invisible?

Should I let it go? Would you ever know?

Am I just another crazy laying on the low?

Am I invisible? (Yeah, yeah)

Will you ever see what you do to me?

Breaking hearts in the dark so easily

Am I invisible?

"You will never be invisible to me, Jimin" a voice says, making Jimin turn around surprised.

No... it can't be...Jungkook?

**

Jungkook is quite the famous singer in Korea but it wasn't always so. His hardwork and dedicated fans were the reasons behind his success. His biggest fan being Jimin, the leader of KOOKIEs - Jungkook's Fandom name.

Jimin had first seen Jungkook participate in all 4 stages of Korea's Got Talent. Jimin rarely used to see the show but Jungkook caught his eye or rather, ear when Jimin heard the boy's voice playing in the background while his mom used to watch the show. Ever since that day, Jimin followed every activity of the up-and-coming singer. Jimin was up-to-date with Jungkook's interviews, stage auditions and participation on any competitions, watched the boy gaining success and the transformation from the struggles of being a trainee, a rookie and now finally achieving his dream of being a famous singer. Jimin was there for the boy through every journey, except Jungkook had no idea that such a fan even existed. Jimin wasn't the type of fan to post things for attention from his idol but he was the type of fan who encouraged other fans and make people aware of Jungkook's talents. Jimin did everything and anything he could to make Jungkook's life easier - whether it is by encouraging fans to send Jungkook positive messages, to vote for him or to even protect him at airports, hotels or anywhere Jungkook was shooting, from the saesangs.

**

His efforts were, of course, appreciated by other fans. There were many KOOKIEs who couldn't keep up-to-date about their idol's work schedule or when they needed to vote for Jungkook and how. Jimin and his channel really helped such KOOKIEs. They understood how much the boy loved his idol, needing nothing but Jungkook's happiness and success in return.

They felt bad for the cute boy when many antis tried to shut down his channel. Jimin went under depression when the antis messaged him that Jungkook would never notice him and that he should just stop embarrassing himself by posting things about Jungkook, that he would always be invisible to the idol. Jimin made a quick apology video and posted on his channel that he would be taking a break from social media but even then he urged his followers to continue streaming Jungkook's MVs.

**

KOOKIEs started posting on Jungkook's page about Jimin, informing the man about how antis were targeting the boy. Jungkook soon noticed it - how could he not, everyone was messaging him about one Park Jimin and he was intrigued. He went to Twitter to see the many posts Jimin had published on his profile and Jungkook soon got interested to know more about this beautiful kind hearted soul.

**

Never be afraid to try and fail. Past failures is okay as long as you learn from it and never forget it... because otherwise you would just repeat the same mistakes again - Jungkook's words from an old interview keeps playing in Jimin's mind

Will I really be just invisible to you? - Jimin sighs - it's not like I want to be acknowledged by you... but it hurts when they tell the truth. It hurts that I'm nobody to you when I love you so much. It hurts that I didn't realize until they said this that I am deeply and madly in love with you. I need to break away from my addiction. It will not be healthy for me. Jimin sighs again

**

Jungkook, on the other hand, was falling for the boy, the more he learnt about him. It brought tears to the man's eyes when he saw the dedication Jimin had for Jungkook's career. Jimin did late nights and early morning voting and publishing to keep his followers aware of Jungkook's schedule. Jimin had defended Jungkook's tattoos and piercings when many fans were disappointed by it.

As long as he isn't harming you, then why do you care? It's his body. It's his life. His choice. If you are a true KOOKIE, then you would support him no matter what. This is the 21st century. Don't be so narrow minded! Be kind!

It hurts seeing rumors of Jungkook dating A/N. As long as Jungkook or A/N doesn't confirm it, we should let rumors be rumors. But even if it were to be true, who are we to say anything about his love life. We should be happy that he found his Euphoria. We should support him no matter what.

"I want to know you more....my Jimin" - Jungkook smiles while caressing Jimin's picture.

Jungkook has millions of fans. It is true that they message him constantly about how much they love him but no one has made him feel special and loved, anyways not in a way Jimin has.

**

Back to present

"You will never be invisible to me, Jimin" a voice says, making Jimin turn around surprised. Jimin was just about to enter the cafe.

"J-Jungkook...?" - Jimin could recognize the man, who matter the mask and bucket hat

Jimin had posted the lyrics of the song on his Instagram story. He had posted it last night and had mentioned below that he would get back to his normal social media self soon and the first thing he was going to do was to be the first customer at BangTan Cafe the next day for some matcha tea and breakfast. BangTan Cafe was the only cafe in town that opened at 5 in the morning.

Jimin's eyes widened seeing the man in front of him. He couldn't move nor understand how the idol could be here.

Jimin giggles suddenly - I'm going crazy. This abstinence from him is so hard. Jimin sighs as he walks past the man, deciding not to go to the cafe anymore.

Cute - the man chuckles making Jimin stop in his steps

"I, Jeon Jungkook, am really here, Park Jimin..."

Jimin turns around, his heart beating crazily

"H-How.... y-you ...k-know."

Jungkook removes his mask but keeps the hat, not that it was needed - there were hardly anyone around them

"I know about you...KOOKIEs can be very persistent... apparently they miss you and love you a lot..." Jungkook chuckles, Jimin's heart beat father "....I'm really glad they did... really happy that I got to know about you.... you are fascinating... and I want to say thank you..." Jimin looks at Jungkook "...thank you for everything you did for me... it really means a lot..." Jungkook's face reddened a bit as he smiled shyly ".. if you give me a chance... I would love to date you and know more about you... this time from you directly..."

Jimin smiles as he feels his whole self heating up "... I would love to"

Jungkook's lips curled up into that beautiful bunny smile that Jimin loved so much. The boy couldn't help but smile back, his eyes disappearing in that mesmerizing crescent smile that Jungkook knew would be the death of him.

That, right there, was their picture perfect moment. A moment proving that he was definitely not invisible and Dispatch had the whole story.

The end

A/N: not much of a story? I know. But I wanted a JIKOOK story 😔