[174]AN INDIAN LOVE STORY - Jan 24 2022

"Honey! Thank you! Thank you!" Mrs Jeon hugs her husband making Jungkook smile

"What's all the fuss about? What did dad buy you this time to make you so happy?"

"I got her and all of us a month's trip to India"

"India?" Jungkook frowns "...why?"

"Oh... your mom... one of her closest friends is from India" Mr Jeon says smiling at his wife

"You have an Indian friend, mom? How come?" Jungkook asks surprised

"A/N...she was an exchange student in my college.. She was from India... we were pretty close and then she found love with our batchmate Park Y/N... they were both so madly in love... mainly Y/N... he loved her to death and then she had to go back to India since the exchange program was over.... Y/N traveled to India to propose to her, she agreed, they got married in India and then they decided to settle down in India itself because Y/N was given the responsibility of A/N's dad's company... he was pretty skilled so it was not an issue... besides he didn't have a family, he was orphaned and his uncle took care of him... he made a lot more money in India and he was able to pay back his uncle for all the help he had received over the years... they are happily married and it will be her birthday in two weeks and I was just asking your dad to help me send her a gift when he surprised me with a trip... I miss her so much!" His mom smiles happily "....you will definitely love her!"

Jungkook smiles playfully "..well...I can't wait to meet the woman who makes my mom so happy after my dad"

"Yah! I'm the only one who makes your mom happy!" Mr Jeon pouts

"Sure sure..." Jungkook says walking away

"There is another reason why I booked a trip for us all..." Mr Jeon says to his wife "....you know our son is demisexual... and he has not found anyone he likes here...I hope he will find someone in India... I hope your friend can help us..."

She sighs " ...I hope so too..."

**

"Oh... so this is Jungkook huh?" A/N asks after the initial shock and hugging and cries between the two women "...he is so handsome!"

"He is my son" Mr Jeon says proudly

"That's exactly why I'm surprised..." A/N comments making Jungkook and his mom laugh while Mr Jeon frowns

"I didn't miss you at all, A/N" Mr Jeon pouts

"I missed you too" A/N smiles

Jungkook smiles watching his parents talk with A/N and Y/N. He could see why his parents, especially his mom, loved A/N. She was really friendly and fun.

"Where is your daughter, A/N?" Mrs Jeon asks the woman suddenly "...I can't believe I was so self involved to not notice her"

A/N smiles "....she is tutoring the neighborhood kids and then she might go play in the park.. I have told you before that she loves to play cricket with them during the weekends..." A/N then looks at Jungkook "....Jungkook ah... if you want you can go to the park and watch a game of cricket... pretty sure you have only seen it on TV"

Jungkook excuses himself to the park after his mom and dad encourage him. Y/N tells him the direction to the park

Later

Jungkook walks around

India is really beautiful- he thinks as he listens to the world around him - wow, I don't understand a word they are saying. Jungkook chuckles - it really sounds like someone is shaking a ball inside a closed jar. How are they talking so fast?