[175]FORCED MARRIAGE - Jan 26 2022

"Dad! I don't wanna marry him! He has been my bully all through college. Please! And you know I wanna marry Tae!" Jimin screams in disappointment

"I don't care! You will marry Jungkook and make me be the top again! You can divorce Jungkook in a year and then do whatever you want! Do you really want to give up the dream your mom had?" Jimin's dad says making Jimin shut up

Jimin's family was one of the top in the business world till recently, that was when Jeon industries having connections with the mafia shot up and took to the top. Jimin's mom and dad had worked so hard to get to the position they had kept for years and when they suffered a loss, Jimin's mom suffered a heart attack and passed away. Jimin's dad was determined to win back his wife's dream and he would do anything for it, even give up his son's happiness.

**

Jungkook and Jimin were college mates. So was Taehyung. Taehyung was Jimin's best friend. They were soulmates and always together. Taehyung was from a middle class family. They loved each other even though they weren't official.

Jungkook was head over heels in love with the tiny boy but Jimin wasn't interested in the son of the Jeon mafia and the man ended up always bullying Jimin to get the boy's attention - whether it was snatching his things from his hands, pouring water into his lunch or sending flirty messages on his phone.

Later on

Now that college is over and wanting to keep Taehyung away, Jungkook proposes for Jimin's hand in marriage to Jimin's dad and the man agrees. Jungkook knows Jimin is loyal and would do nothing to cheat on him during the course of their marriage and he hoped that a year would be enough to make the boy fall for him

Soon

Taehyung is angry when Jimin informs him about the marriage but Jimin pacifies him by promising to divorce the man and be Taehyung's once a year of marriage was done and his dad achieved his goal.

**

Jungkook and Jimin are now married and living together as roommates in the same room. Jimin wanted a separate room but Jungkook of course didn't allow it, threatening the boy by saying that he would not allow his mom's dream to succeed.

Jungkook tries his best to be the ideal husband but each time his heart twisted with pain when Jimin ignores him and talks with Taehyung on the phone. It was normal conversations between friends but of course possessive Jungkook didn't like it.

Later

After a month though Taehyung behaves distantly. Yoongi made himself known to the boy. Yoongi was Jungkook's close friend and senior to all 3 of them. Yoongi liked Taehyung and Jungkook encouraged it.

Jungkook arranges for Yoongi to meet up with Taehyung so that Jimin will be kept away from the other boy.

Jimin doesn't know why but he didn't like the feeling of anxiety he was feeling now that Taehyung wasn't answering his calls. He had no idea about Yoongi and Taehyung meeting up. Yoongi kept Taehyung busy with office work, manipulating the boy that his hard work now and spending less time with Jimin meant good future for the couple later on and Yoongi even made him drunk at night. He made sure to make Taehyung very tired to spend time with Jimin

**

One day, Jungkook takes Jimin to the club insisting on spending time with him like he normally tries. This time Jimin goes as he has nothing better to do, Taehyung wasn't available like before.

Soon

Jimin's heart skips a beat when he sees Taehyung drinking with Yoongi, both laughing about something.