Chapter 1- A Little Misson

"Wade" I pout as he grabs my face "hush no more complaining I have made you look beautiful today" he says looking me up and down with a grin then places a kiss on my forehead like a proud mum "now hurry or you are going to be late" he says looking over at the red theme Deadpool clock hanging on the black wall and I roll my eyes.

"He is right you need to get going" Jack says with a frown, he is concentrating on fixing the tv that Wade broke by him throwing the remote at the tv after they killed his favourite character... Again.

"We need intel on that kid Parker, the word is he has been hired by Stark and you know we have been looking for Spiderman for a long time now if he has been hired by Stark then we have no chance so we might as well stop the search. We need to see if they are the same person and your the only one who can pass as a high school student" Ethan says walking in wrapping his arm around my waist giving me a small peck on my shoulder his way of saying good morning "but I hated school" I whine like a kid whose parents were trying to push her out the door.

I am 18, I left high school when I was a Freshman it was after an incident where I basically disappeared. I have been hiding a long time with the Wilsons ever since who are basically family to me I love them more than anything.

But right now not so much Wade has managed to trick the school into getting me in by faking that I am 17 "just ask Fury about the kid he would have the answer!" I plead "what if I get caught!? What if he is spiderman and he has seen missing posters off me? What then?" I sigh feeling ridiculous with Wade's work of dolling me up.

I was dressed in a skater skirt, high knee stockings and a long sleeve shirt with a leather jacket when Wade knew I was a tracksuit baggy jumper kind of girl.

"You know we can't trust him, if he found out about you then they will also find out. We may be a team working under him but he has always favoured those Avengers he would definitely be suspicious of our intent. If he found out the truth about you he will have our throats. It is better for him to be far away from us as possible so asking him any favours or questions will mean he will start trying to sniff around in our business" Jack says and I knew he was right if Fury or anyone found out I was alive there will be trouble.

"Trouble is our middle name darling which reminds me we said your name is Kat" Ethan grins reading my mind and Jack laughs while Wade smirks amused.

"Kat again?" I scoff.

Wade (Deadpool), Jack( Weasel) and Ethan have been my friends for as long as I can remember and all three of them are each other mates. They are my best friends and we all worked together under S.H.I.E.L.D for years. They practically raised me and we were one of the best teams in Shield until the day I decided to fake my death. Unlike the Avengers we never get recognition for the jobs we do and many times have Fury took credit on our cases but in exchange, he has kept many things secret for Wade but my being alive is too big of a secret for him to be trusted with.

Not to mention Fury is technically one of my adopted dads and I know when he finds out I have been alive all this time he is going to kill me.

"I will do it because I love you guys" I grumble taking the red school bag from Wade and placing it on my back "and we all love you more" Wade grins and Ethan places his arm around his mate pulling Wade in for a quick peck "text me, keep me updated and please be careful on your skating device!" Jack says. Wade just wipes a fake tear as I finish throwing on my shoes "they grow up too soon" he says to his two mates and I roll my eyes ready to head out grabbing my skateboard.

Before I could go anywhere Wade stops me "wait!" he says coming out with a pink apron on that he wasn't wearing two seconds before "I almost forgot your lunch box sweetheart" he says handing me a Deadpool themed lunch box and my mouth drops open, how embarrassing "have a good day at school!" they all say now coming to the front door and waving me off.