Chapter 9- Party Part 2

As the doors open my anxiety kicks off again as the lift opens Wanda walks out first as Tony and the rest of the mates greet her, Nat steps out next Bruce is the first to see her as they compliment both of them kissing each girl I hold back hiding a bit nervous until a quick flash stops in front of me.

Pietro comes close to me to see why I am hiding and grins at my shy self but stops as he sees me his mouth drops "w-o--" he couldn't speak "whats going on where is she?" Bucky asks coming round into the lift the second he see me his eyes widen and I begin to worry a little bit "do I look that weird?" I ask wanting to turn around and go back upstairs.

"We-ir-ir-d?" Bucky also begins to stumble then snaps himself out of it "you are mouthwatering doll its hard to think straight when we see you in that, now come we can't keep you to yourselves tonight" he smiles holding out his hand I take it and it snaps Pietro out of his trance placing a kiss on my shoulder he leaves first heading back in into the room fill of our mates.

I walk in the room hearing low music and talking. Everyone looked at me and Bucky as we walk through and my heart beat heavily feeling under pressure as I look at them. Everyone took my breath away as they all dressed up I look down not really knowing what to say or who to stand with "beautiful" Tony smiles walking over and I tense but as he touches my hand I calm and he searches in my eyes "your taking my breath away" he comments making me again go a little bit pink.

I look around getting compliments of Steve and Bruce seeing that Nat had disappeared "would you like a drink?" Tony ask me but then the lift opens again "Whiskey please"I smile and he nods walking off "Mia?" Clint's voice makes me turn around as his eyes widen seeing me like this but he does not stop walking towards me he pulls me towards him placing a kiss on my lips. My eyes open in surprise at first but then he pulls away quickly "sorry couldn't help myself the dress is making me feel like I am going crazy" he comments and it like everyone in the room agrees and stood back a little towards Bucky the attention was a bit to much "let me guess Nat?" Bucky asks looking down at me and I nod.

"She knows exactly what she is doing to us" Steve chuckles "well maybe now all of us are going to be here we can complete the bond tonight?" Pietro suggests smugly and Bruce gives him a look as well as the others.

Well, I thought I could not go anymore red until now.

"Wow are you okay you are a bit red?" Tony asks coming back with my glass concern he reaches for my head but I step back a little again Bucky chest hitting my back "I am fine" I say taking the glass in a big swing as the marks on my arms begin to burn more as I feel my mates I had yet to meet come closer.

The first one was to come closer was the one on the top of my hip causing my hand to go there instantly and in next to Wanda walks a man in green, black and gold armour. His hair jet black slicked backwards. He looks around the room then his eyes stop on me his eyes widening when he saw me and I feel Bucky behind me step back a little as the man walks towards me to give us space "I am Loki prince of Asgard and god of mischief" the man says bringing his hand out I take it then he places a kiss on hand pulling me closer he accepts the bond looking down at me with a really attractive smirk "I could not believe it when Hemidall got word from Tony of our last mate being alive, we had to come back straight away" he tells me and I look back at Tony then back at my mate as I accept him back.

He relaxes his hold on my hand moving his hands onto my waist instead gripping tight making me blush and look down which he did not seem to care placing two fingers under my chin lifting my head up "you are out of this world kitten, fit to be my queen" he mumbles lowly looking at the hickeys on my neck he then looks at Bucky with a grin knowingly. "I want a turn" he says suddenly not giving me time to even comprehend what he was doing as his mouth hits my neck making me shut my eyes he kisses around until he hits the spot feeling me squirm under him he bites down on his harder giving me a giant hickey to go with Steves and Buckys.