Chapter 35- Jarvis

Warnings: quiet a bit of swearing! Like a lot of swearing sorry!! And a very very savage Jarvis!!!!

"Jarvis please don't let me anyone in" I say slamming my door as I hear the elevator door open "doll-" Bucky says trying to open the door "Sorry Mr Barnes, Mia has asked me to refuse access to anyone entering" 

"Mia please you got to let me in to explain" 

"Go away!" I say burying my head into the pillows and I wait 10 minutes before he leaves before I move grabbing my suitcase from the Wilsons. "Miss, Mr Banner has wanted me to remind you to take your medication" Jarvis says and I look at the medication I had brought up with me throwing it across the room so I roll my eyes at myself because now I had to get back up. 

I quickly take them with an old bottle of water and grimace regretting my decision not to grab a new one of the table. 

I move back to the suitcase opening it and pulling out the leftover clothes I stop as I see a shirt Ethan had brought me with a punk-looking Bunny. Wade wrote his Deadpool signature across the back in a big marker pen telling me 'people would pay for my signature so your welcome bunny' 

I laugh at the stupid memory remembering Jack not happy he had used the rest of the ink in the work marker. I then look at the weapons picking them up I feel the tears fall as I remember fighting with them all of us running protecting each other. 

'Bunny we are family we will always have your back you never have to ask' Wade voice repeats and I grin putting down the stupid sparkly red handgun he purchased me as a birthday present. I then pick up the packet with keys and a list of addresses.

'If you ever need an escape or you can't find one of us you go to one of these Mia they are safe places and will keep you hidden until I come and find you' Wades promise repeats in my mind as I remember him giving me the list when I first moved in with them. 

I pull out the shirt further hugging it, it smelt like home and I removed Peters shirt replacing it with Ethans stupid bunny one. 

Looking down at the keys, addresses and numbers I knew all it took was for me to sneak out and get to a public phone box and I could be gone. 

But is that what I want? 

What was for the best? 

Even after they all lied to me I still loved them but can we ever move past this?

Wade would be here in two nights. 

I could wait till then and make my decision I tell myself laying back on the bed feeling heavily tired suddenly. 

The doctor did say the medication could make me sleepy "Mia" it was Tony voice at the door but I close my eyes before I could answer maybe if I was asleep he would leave me alone. 

____________________________________

When I woke up it was obvious Tony had overridden Jarvis and had been in my room a sandwich was placed on my bedside table with an apple and a bottle of water. I look at the time to see it was 11 pm and groan that I slept the whole day away "Jarvis please don't let anyone in again" I sigh "Sorry Miss Mia. Mr Stark has overridden this decision and I have to follow his orders"  

"Then only let him in please" I say "Mr Stark said that is acceptable" Oh I bet he frigin did. 

"Miss Mia, Mr Banner has asked for me to remind you to take your second dosage" I groan falling back to the bed "why do they treat me like a child?"

"Because they love you Miss Mia" Jarvis replies and I let out a heavy laugh "they sure have stupid ways of showing it Jarvis" 

"I never said they were smart Miss"