Chapter 14- Shopping

Warning- NSFW.
________

I grumble when Nat sat on my bed moving hair behind my ear just like she used to when she would wake me up in the morning "hey sweet" she says kissing my head like old times that I forget for a moment what has happened "Nattie" I groan going to move but strong arms held me down she smiles at the old nickname "I brought you some water, I left clothes on the end of the bed and breakfast is being done downstairs. I need you to be ready in an hour me and Wanda will be waiting" she tells me and I just nod as she left the room.

I realised she is in a much better mood.

"Morning doll" Bucky kisses my neck on a sensitive spot making me squirm a little bit in surprise "morning" I mumble and he sits up "I love it when you say my name... say it" he says and I smirk "bucket? Bunky?" I say laughing as his grin falls "oh we playing like that doll?" he begins to tickle attack me making me laugh "stop-p-p!" I laugh giggling "not till you say it!" he says climbing on top of me as I tried running away he sat on top of me he stops looking down at me and my heavy breathing state.

"I will ask one more time doll if not ill make you yell it" he threatens but I could not help roll my eyes but it was too late as I realized what I had done "oh you are in for it now" he tells me attacking my neck instead with his lips.

He begins to leave hickeys and move his hand down my waist then back up teasingly "you know an hour is plenty of time to get you screaming my name" he whispers closely in my ear as a promise as I squirm his voice hitting me in places no others have before.

"Doll tell me if you want me to stop at any point" he says and I nod bringing his lips to mine as I needed to feel his touch.

His tongue enters my mouth slowly as I try to follow his own letting him take control he whispers praises against my lips his own soft making me blush as the tingles travel through our kiss.

When I moan his hand begins to move down slowly to my underwear, unsure to give me time to back out but I kiss him harder something in me needs some form of release after what happened with Tony.

"You in my jumper- christ" he groans against me as his finger makes me gasp as he rubs over my clit under my underwear.

"You have never had anyone touch you here right?" he asks me his eyes dark in lust almost reminding me of Tony's yesterday.

"Tony yesterday he rubbed it a few times" I say embarrassed "only a few times?" he asks me "yeah I think he just wanted to tease me" I whisper and he nods "how did you feel after?" he asks and I blush "frustrated" I admit.

"I'm not surprised" he hums "don't worry doll I don't tease without pleasing, can I?" he asks and I bite my lip nodding "please"

He smirks "oh doll you are going to wish you said no" he says placing his fingers between my folds just like Tony had done making me squirm a little bit but his body held me in place as his mouth begins moving mine once against this time his tongue a bit rougher as it explored mine hungrily.

His fingers played with my clit making me moan his body holding me down adding to the feel of him against me turning me on more.

"My name?" he asks me suddenly speeding up his fingers but I bite my lip being stubborn "old man?" I barely get out and he huffs "careful doll ill give you one last chance" he says darkly but I ignore his warning moaning as I whisper "Bucket"

At that he picks up the pace making me moan even more I was being loud despite trying to stop the noise "I warned you" he says against my lips as I feel something beginning to tighten in me something I didn't know I have been wanting "please" I beg when suddenly he pulls away placing his fingers in his mouth making my eyes widen "so sweet" he says grinning at my obvious frustration.