Chapter 20- Steve

Warning- Nsfw.

Waking up first was a weird thing for me I was always the one to sleep in but here I was up before Captain American himself. I look at the time to see it was 7.30 and mentally groaned I hated being up any earlier than 10. 

Both were cuddling me but I needed to get up and stretch my legs but I remember Steve being more of a lighter sleeper than Bucky so I decide to begin with Bucky first. Bucky gripped his arm as I moved slightly but I manage to replace myself with a pillow quick enough and he took it letting me know that mission one was complete.  

I then look back at Steve who eyes were now open smirking at me "do I get a pillow too?" he whispers "yes here-" before I could grab a pillow he mumbles something turning me around to face him then pulling me close. He places his kiss on my lips "come run with me?" he asks and I raise my eyebrows at him holding back a laugh.

"I don't know if you have learned anything about me yet but I am very lazy" I say and he gives me a look "you need to be healthier I have also lost my running buddy today" he says then my eyes open remembering "is he and Stephen okay?" 

"Sam is very sorry" he says to me "he wanted to come and apologize last night with Stephen but you weren't here when they came up" he explains and I nod "It is not their fault" I say you can't help who your mates with. "Did you ever find out why she was trying to get in that room?" I ask and he shakes his head "That room was filled with documents that are top secret for the Avengers she must have been searching for something but what and why we don't know but we will find out we always do" he explains. 

"Why am I cuddling a pillow?" Bucky grumpy voice in the morning makes my butterflies go wild "you picked the pillow over me" I jokingly scoff turning back around to face him "she was trying to escape us using pillows as replacements" Steve says kissing the back of my head and Bucky grins "if you wanted pillow talk all you had to do was ask doll" 

"Pillow talk?" Steve asks confused and I laugh you would think he would have learned more than Bucky "well Mia is about to join me in a run will you join?" he asks Bucky and my mouth falls "I never agreed to such a thing!" 

Nor would I ever. 

"Too bad" Steve says sitting up "he right you need to exercise doll" Bucky agrees sitting up to "you can't make me" I say moving the cover over my head as I keep laying down. 

"This is going to be fun" Bucky says to Steve "on the count of three?" Steve says and my eyes widen in horror I tried to escape but Bucky got me "lets get ready doll"

______________________________________________

Turns out I am more out of shape than I realised I mean yeah I can fight but running and distance have been a weakness of mine. 

"Mia?" Pietro asks seeing me laying on the floor in the kitchen I was dressed just in a sports bra and workout leggings which Steve tried talking me into a shirt over but Bucky told him this is what everyone wears jogging nowadays. 

"Pietro" I say in heavy breaths holding out my hand to him he runs over and takes it kneeling down as more people come in but I was too tired to see who "it was nice knowing you all but I won't survive my fate is now sealed" I say placing my hand to his face "carry on without me I will never forget you" I say letting my arm drop to the floor dramatically. 

"Ah you made her do running?" Clint asks amused walking into the room "the smoothie is done Mia now get up" Steve says slightly amused and annoyed by my complaining. I had stopped running after two minutes on the run and they had to keep dragging me, at one point Steve had to pick me up because I refused to move. 

"You are tired from running?" Pietro asks to smirk moving my hair out of my face as he still leaned over me "I-" I was still trying to catch my breath "she was never good at distance" Nat says amused sitting on a couch near where I laid.