Chapter 36- Cabin

Warnings: Sorry, it's kind of a boring chapter!

It is very boring tbh not much happens because I'm building up to something up but I will write another later!

"Did you find him?" I hear Tony voice but I couldn't open my eyes as my head hurts "yup the idiot left his number to one of the nurses his IP was easy to track down from there we got him. Downstairs Loki went to go in to interrogate him but Thor and Clint took over since they are more level headed and less luckily to kill him before we get the information also Loki stabbed him in the eye with a pencil" Bucky says with almost amusement in his voice at the last part and I hear Nat sigh "the man is definitely with Hydra by the looks of things his flat had their logo everywhere"

"I was suspicious when I notice that her wrist bandages were put on wrongly I should have looked closer at the medication" Bruce sighs I felt him closer than the others his hand brushing against mine just for a moment before his hand touches my head "at least her temperature has been going down Jarvis said she hadn't eaten and have been sleeping then throwing up every time she woke" Bruce sighs "Why didn't she tell us?" Peter asks sadly I feel him to my right rubbing my arm since my wrist was still broken "she was too upset with us I really think we need to call the Wilsons this time bring them up to the cabin" Bucky says.

"No way" Nat snaps "stop being so jealous they are her family and she needs them now more than ever especially now she feels betrayed by all of us" Bucky snaps back.

The room goes silent before Tony speaks up "I think he is right Nat, we need to bring the Wilsons back it is the least we could do and it will be more safety for her"

"If they go I or Clint won't go to the cabin" she threatens and Tony sighs "if that is what it will take then you can both stay here" he says.

"You can't be serious?" Nat asks upset.

"Dead serious Nat we all love you and Clint but you are hurting her putting your feelings before her own if it was the other way around I wouldn't hesitate it for any of you" Tony says and she huffs.

"Did you get anything more on the pills?" Nat asks ignoring Tony.

"They are small variants of the super-soldier drug what we are guessing her mother created and gave her when she was younger but the question is how did Hydra figure out the dosage? If they got it wrong it could have killed her" Bruce says.

"It would have killed her?" Nat asks "her blood with a big enough dosage of the soldier serum mixes has a bad reaction. Ethan Wilson did an amazing job on mixing her blood with different types and doing tests with her stay with them to ensure she would be safe if the case would arise. Supersoldier blood would kill her with the pills they gave her that weren't even to kill her but make her weak to sleep 18 hours a day away. They either wanted to try and make her stronger and maybe plan a kidnapping once she stopped taking the pills to see the progress or weaken her enough to kidnap her either way I agree the cabin is a good idea"

"The question is how did they figure out the dosage if it wasn't in the file?" Tony says with the movement of paper it sounded like he was re going over it. "Well Mia was reading over it again the next morning she told me she just wanted to look at it but it looked like she had seen something we hadn't" Bruce says and I was fighting myself to move to wake but nothing would let me it was like I was caught in some horrible trance.

Bucky then sighs "what is it?" Nat asks her voice picking upon him "nothing" Bucky lies "you may not like me at the moment but we all want to protect Mia so if this has something to do with the files you need to tell us" Nat says as I was trying to scream for him to stop but I couldn't "she wouldn't forgive me I can't-" Bucky says.