Chapter 21- Tony

Thank you for voting and those who commented now I know people are reading I will try and update more often!

"Omg.." I say pulling up the dress it was beautiful "let me zip it for you" Steve smirks coming close behind me and zipping up the back. It was a tight-fitting black dress hugging my curves it follows down to the ground and I frown.

It is way too nice for a fancy dinner.

"What's wrong doll?" Bucky asks getting me to look at him "I'm nervous I hate not knowing" I say looking away "and this-" I say against the silk fabric "makes you look like a snack" Steve says placing his hands on my waist his chest touching my back "and I know how tasty this snack is" he says kissing my head and I blush deeply.

After earlier I took a nap with them before I got up to take a shower and began getting ready "you sure I don't ruin the dr-" I say looking back at the mirror and rubbing over the dress "I don't want to hear you think like that doll, your beautiful" Bucky says kissing me and pulling me towards him. His hands slowly lower down my back "we waited over 80 years for you, Loki is right your a goddess Mia never self doubt yourself" Steve whispers coming closer he moves my hair down my back and his lips meet my neck I couldn't help but squirm at contact.

"Doll like your lips on her neck" Bucky smirks as Steve pulls his lips up to smirk back at him from over my shoulder "then maybe we should leave a nice little pattern for Tony"

_________________________________

"Wow" Tony smiles walking to me as I walk out of the lift into an underground garage, hundreds of expensive cars all line up at each side and I had to fight dropping my mouth "I knew you would look amazing in it" he says holding his hand out I take it. "You look good too" I smile seeing him in a black suit with a white shirt underneath "the soldiers got to you huh?" he smirks lifting up my chin seeing the hickeys I blush pulling back a little.

"They have always been the jealous type" he mumbles and my head tilts a little "and where are we going?" I ask I mean why would Bucky and Steve be jealous? Tony just smirks "it's a surprise" he says and I nod knowing better than to argue with Tony. I let him take me by the hand "you can pick what we drive tonight" he says kissing my hand and my eyes widen looking around the room but then I see one "that one" I smile pointing to a car in the corner and he frowns at my choice "so not the expensive sports cars but the beat-up 4by4?" he asks and I nod squeezing his hand.

"Jarvis tell Happy we will be taking his Range rover and order the new collection of 4 by 4 by the best makes to add to my car collections by the end of the week"

My mum drops "no we can't take his car!" I say "also don't order cars just because I like them!" I say trying to stop him from pulling me to Happy car but he was winning as he just pulls the doors open "we are going to be late" he says lifting me in I squeal and he smirks placing a kiss on my lips then closing the door locking it on the instant as he knew I would climb right out again.

He comes round climbing in "I haven't rid anything like this since my younger days" he laughs "it's really okay Tony we can pick any other car" I say as he begins putting on my seat belt on "how will Happy get home? We can't just take it without permission!" I say trying to undo my seat belt but he just grumbles something stopping me "Jarvis tell Happy he can use any of my cars and bring it back tomorrow" Tony says pushing his own seat belt in "trust me he will be over the moon now let's get" I nod accepting there was no winning and sit back.

As he pulls the car out Jarvis opens the secret garage doors invisible to the outside of the tower. His hands reach for mine and I grab his giving him a smile as we hit the road "are you okay?" I ask a little concerned as I feel his hands shake a little "yup" he says raising my hand to his face and quickly pecking it but not taking his eyes off the road "just a little nervous about your surprise"