Chapter 38- Insecurities

Warnings- NSFW (for all you rrs out there I'm disappointed no one ever got the picture!)

;) Anyone want to share a blueberry?

When I wake I smile to see Peter still in front of me his mouth was parted slightly as he snored lightly, behind him Loki was hugging him and Bucky still held on tightly behind me.

It is crazy to think before I would have done anything to run from them but now id do anything to stay.

I slowly lift up enough to see Tony still in bed but Steve, Thor and Bruce were gone. 

I slowly lean back down needing water I wiggle my way out slowly having to climb to the bottom of the bed "doll-" Bucky mumbles in his sleep and I worry I woke him but I see him moving up to Peter in my space but then stops as he cuddles into Peter. 

I could not help but smile at them before I leave. 

I walk out of the room following a long hallway till I find the stairs "Ah Lady Mia!" Thor grins as I walk down them he was sitting on the couch sprawled out watching TV "morning Thor" I say yawning and wiping my eyes to wipe the water.

Why do my eyes water every time I yawn? 

"I could not believe when I woke up this morning to find you in our bed! I was so happy I wanted to pull you to our side but Bruce said I should not wake you!" Thor says and I laugh imagining him trying to kidnap me from under Buckys hold.

"Sorry Thor you couldn't have kidnapped me anyway Peter and Bucky dibbed me" I say and he looks at me confused "dibbing something or a person is like staking a claim on them" I explain and he smiles nodding "then I must dib you tonight-"

"Sorry, you can't Shakespeare me and Steve already dibbed her tonight" Tony smirks coming down the stairs then over to the couch with a coffee mug.

Is there a coffee machine upstairs or something? He was dead asleep a few minutes ago "then I must dib her tomorrow night!" Thor says with a grin. "Then I also dib Bruce for tomorrow night" I say as Bruce walks in the room "did someone just dib me?" Bruce asks amused and I smile.  

"Lady Mia wants you and I with her tomorrow night in bed" Thor says making me blush a little just because of the way it sounded "it will be my pleasure" Bruce says.  

"I did not need to hear that" Jack grumbles walking in not long behind Bruce "coffee date?" I ask Bruce who shakes his head apologetically "it will have to wait till tomorrow Mia, I promised to show Ethan some things in the lab" 

"There is a lab here?" I ask surprised "there is a lab everywhere" Tony smirks and I roll my eyes of course there is. I then look around the room seeing everyone basically with a cup, the fresh smell of coffee making me a green monster. 

Right now I would kill for a coffee.

I might just have to at this rate.

I look at his coffee then his cough brought me back to Bruce who raise his eyebrows knowingly and I give him a sheepish smile. I couldn't kill Bruce not even for coffee... Tony however... maybe.

"Where is Steve?" I ask he being one of the ones that dont drink coffee "out on a mountain running with Wade" Jack says sitting down and I frown "oh no why? is everything okay?" I ask and Jack smirks at this "believe it or not we have all begun morning jogs you should join us-" 

"Pft dream on you guys may have changed in the last couple of weeks but I sure haven't-" I stop a little frown as it still pinged me a little. 

They have been moving on...

"Mia?" Jack asks as it must have shown on my facial expression "haha sorry I'm so thirsty I'm going to get some coffee-water I mean water! I know I can't drink coffee!" I say forcing a smile on my face which makes Jack frown, but he could say anything else I move speeding to the kitchen.