Chapter 7- Miss Wilson

A light blue screen popped up in the middle of the room, it was a video call which surprised me "bunny are you okay?" Wade asks first holding the phone upside down which I hear Ethan mumble something helping him turn the phone the right way. Clint grabbed me when Wade voice first came out of the screen and now his hold on me becomes tighter as jealously hits all the marks of my mates in the room but they let me take the call without interrupting "yes are you guys safe?" I ask him as Tony grabs a laptop nearby grumbling something under his breath"of course we are but we are missing you" he says and I smirk.

"I miss you guys more" I say with some sadness to it I really did miss them "have they been feeding you? I swear to god if they haven't-" Ethan says pointing at the screen "of course she been fed, she is their mate their not going to not feed her" Jack sighs coming to the screen he was always the serious dad of the group."If anyone has looked at you or spoke to you the wrong way tell me right now and I will blow the tower up" Jack says and I laugh even though I knew they were being serious but again Tony scoffs "I promise they are treating me good, I have even reunited with Phil and Fury" I say.

"I am glad I remember you had missed them" Jack says then Wade takes back the screen "I did not want to leave you are you sure your good?" Wade asks. "I promise but when will you be back?" I ask kind of sad and my mates tense up especially Clint and Nat "there is not much I can say with other ears listening but remember that number I taught you. If you need us at any point or time call it and we will be there no matter when or where you know the deal bunny" Wade tells me seriously it was weird to see him serious.

He is almost never serious.

"I will but please dont be gone too long if not I will worry" I pout a little and he smiles "oh god your so cute I might have to come and kidnap you now" Wade says his personality changing doing a 360 like always "you won't get within 100 ft before I kill you" Bucky warns clenching his jaw so I give him a look but he does not care.

"So you have accepted your mates then?" Ethan asks taking up the screen again and I nod smiling a little "I have a lot to explain I am sorry-" I say guilt was still eating up at me "dont think that way" Ethan says reading me through the screen "we all understand you can't pick who your mates are" he says and I look over to Tony slightly who was watching trying to see what we are talking about "I know but-"

"No buts, we have got to go bunny but we will be in contact soon" Wade says blowing a kiss and Clint once again growled his vibrations rushing up my back as I was leaning against his chest "have fun with your mates but not to much fun" Ethan also sent a kiss ignoring my mates as I went to return it Clint grabs my hand keeping it down "and stay out of trouble, dont forget to call us if you need us and we will be seeing you soon" Jack warns before hanging up the call and the screen closes.

"I hate them" Steve says "they are my family if you guys like it or not" I tell them "well I never liked them" Clint says placing a kiss on my shoulder making butterflies erupt in my stomach but I felt Tony eyes on me as he looks at me with a question but he doesn't ask. I knew he could feel how I avoided his gaze and I knew he could feel my anger at him through my emotions when I looked at him.

Wade was my everything and he lost everything thanks to Tony.

How could I just pretend to be okay with that?

"Did you get their location?" Fury asked and my heart dropped realising what Tony was trying to do on the laptop.

"They did nothing wrong than saving my life! you guys wont do anything to them right?" I ask the room then look at Fury and Phil who I knew had most of the say "they hid you from us-" Fury begins and I snap "no I hid from you, I forced them they are innocent men" I say and Phil sighs.