Chapter 31- Hulk

Thanks to everyone who been voting and commenting or even just reading I'm so grateful! I still need to edit this one too.

"Mia!!!" Peter panics running and jumping over the edge I try not to freak out as there is no way he going to catch me in time. 

His web hits me but it was too late "it's okay" I tell him as his tears fall reaching his arm out for me I force a smile closing my eyes his tears hitting my face as they fell quicker then either of us could. 

"No Mia! Don't close those eyes don't give up! I will get you!" Peter shouts but I couldn't let him see the fear in my eyes.

It was too far of a fall the chances of me making it was near impossible. 

I have to fight my own tears as I cant leave him with that picture but it was hard as all I could think about were the things I will miss and who I wished I could see for one last time.  

I wish I got to hear Bucky call me doll one last time and to be able to cuddle with him in bed one last time. I wish I could hear Loki call me another stupid pet name and tell me more about Asgard. I wish I could have one last coffee date with Bruce and share more biscuits, to swing with Peter again and hear his science jokes that I never understand which he always has to explain. 

Cuddles of Steve and his stupid smoothies, to share a pop tart with Thor and see him laugh again, Tony stupid selfies and stupid parties, Wandas encouraging smile and her kindness, Pietro flirting and his stupid straightforward questions, Wade calling me Bunny and his nagging but mainly his hugs, Ethan playfighting with me every day and his morning shoulder kisses, Jack always telling me off and the two others off like a dad but always keeping us out of trouble. 

I will miss singing Disney songs with Morgan, laughing with Pepper, protective Phil and understanding Fury, I should have seen them more. 

I wish I got to know Laura and the kids more. 

Then the sad thought crosses my mind I never got to make up with Nat or Clint. Nat stupid smirks and Clints warm hugs with his amazing stupid pancakes. 

I will miss everyone. 

What a way to die...

"Pet?!?!" his arms caught me making us both fall as he hit the ground underneath me we both roll until we stop both taking pretty hard hits "omg! Doll! Loki!" I hear Bucky panic "Mia" it was Loki voice he had sat up but I whimper I think I had broken my wrist "I think she hit our head as we rolled" Loki worries trying to lift my head but I cry out "Doll stay awake you need to try and open your eyes okay?" Bucky says he was next to us his hands checking my body gently. 

"Ton-y-y its Mia she fell-it is -all my faul-t" Peter voice was breaking "its not your fault please" I try and get out but it comes out in a cry "Peter" Bucky says moving I am guessing he taking the phone from Peter "yeah we need you to come to Wessex street she cant open her eyes her wrist look broken Loki is trying to use his healing power on her head which she cries if anyone touches-" 

I don't hear anything after that as I feel the darkness take over. 

____________________________________

"The scans are showing no brain damage even though she hit her head pretty hard I think over then a few bruises and her broken wrist she will be okay with time but we can't be sure till she wakes up Mr Stark" a female voice says "okay thank you" Tony says as I hear high heels clinking against the floor about to walk out. 

"Bruce isn't coming out of his room it has been 4 days I'm beginning to get worried" Steve says "Bruce?" I mumble out my voice breaking and I hear the rushing of movement around me "Mia?" Tony voice says his voice concern and surprise-filled "doll drink" Bucky says as I feel a glass to my lips I take a few sips "I will get the doctor" the woman voice from earlier says and I open my eyes seeing the bright light I groan.