Chapter 53- The End!

Warnings- NSFW! Swearing, savage Jarvis and it being the last chapter!

Sorry I still need to edit this!!

Thank you all so much for commenting, voting and reading! It's been so fun to write this story and wouldn't have had the motivation with you all supporting so thank you!

*

"Doll?" his touch sends a shiver through my whole body even just at his simple touch of just removing hair out of my face "hmm?" I mumble not wanting to wake just yet "come on doll so many people are downstairs waiting to see you" he says so I open my eyes seeing I was now alone in the bed with Bucky sitting next to me. 

"What time is it?" I ask surprised and he smirks "Three in the afternoon" he says making my eyes widen in surprise "you must have been tired after last night doll" he winks making me blush "and sore" I mumble sitting up feeling gross "I need a quick shower first" I say especially after last night. 

"Are you able to stand?" he asks and I nod getting out of bed.

I wobble a bit but I am fine, it is lucky that I have super-soldier serum if not I don't think I would've been able to move today. I look back at Bucky but he doesn't meet my eyes as instead his eyes traveled lustfully up and down as I look down I realise I was still naked. 

I grip the bedding wrapping myself in it "don't need to go shy now doll" he says amusement in his voice as he leads us back onto the bed climbing on top of me looking down at me with that look has my stomach fluttering "Bucky" I say pulling his face down to mine. 

"I wish we had more time but Wade was trying to kill Stark trying to blame him for you taking so long" he playfully bites on my bottom lip making me moan feeling his body against mine our now full bonded marks let me feel his lust and desire as he looks down at me hungrily.

I wish we had more time too.

"I will let you shower then come down to the living room I will leave you clothes on the bed" he says giving me a quick peck before getting back up. I almost as red as a tomato as I think of last night activities with the group. 

Cant believe I fully bonded with them all.

As I watch him leave I look around the room still not believing I slept in so late.

What a night it was. 

I get up rushing into the bathroom hopping in the shower to be quick as I couldn't wait to see everyone "need some help kitten?" Loki transform into the shower with me making me jump out of my skin "Loki!" I say going to hit him but he grips my hand raising it so he could kiss where his ring sat "can I?" he asks holding up some Asgardian hair stuff with a knowing smile and I nod while blushing realizing we were both nude but it was something I am sure I was going to get used to.

Loki stands behind me as he begins to pour stuff that smelt like blueberry over my hair reminding me of the night we spent in his bath at Asgard making me smile. 

Tony is going to be happy with the smell. 

"How are you after last night?" he asks bringing the shower over my hair and helping get the hair stuff out "sore" I mumble feeling him get closer behind me "maybe I can help with that" he says his hand touching my hip his finger playing with his mark on my waist making me feel weak in the knees.

Everything felt more intense and I know he could feel what he was doing to me through the mark.

I feel his hard member press up against me from behind me letting me know he was feeling the same "that's not going to help with the sor-" I say but stop as Lokis hang lights up green moving his hand down that area "can I?" he asks kissing the spot on my neck making me shiver it still being sensitive after Loki biting it yesterday.