Chapter 30- Thor and Peter

Im early! Kinda proud of myself but thank you all who have been voting and commenting! Can't believe people are reading this!!

"I can't believe your guy's new picture has gone viral already" Peter says holding his phone to us showing us the picture Tony had gotten me to take with him "you should see all these comments Mia!" Peter says trying to pass me the phone but I shake my head. 

"I rather not" 

"But they are all good" Peter says confused "one bad comment in a thousand is what sticks with me that's why I never wanted this" I explain and he nods "I get that even as an Avenger we still have to deal with the backlash and people nasty comments" he mumbles sadly and as I went to squeeze his hand I get stopped as Loki pulls the phone out of Peters's hand.

"Who dares speak about my mates like this? I will kill you all mortals!" he shouts at the phone like it would help making me and Peter smirk "Loki I told you it does not work like this-" as he begins explaining how the phone works again I get up "leaving so soon?" Thor asks with a little pout asking me to sit next to him "I can't sorry I have a date but I will be back" I say heading of to the kitchen. 

"Date?" he asks getting up following me through I smirk turning on the coffee machine "yup" I say looking for biscuits "is this date thing not what you do with just your soulmates?" he asks me confused his brows furrowed made him look adorable and I had to fight back a smile.

"Yup only with people you really like" I say trying to reach the biscuits but Thor reaches them from behind me his hand touching my waist make me blush a little as he holds the packet above my head "then may I ask who you are going on a date with Lady Mia?" 

"You may but that does not mean I shall answer" I smirk reaching for the biscuits but he lifts them in the air making me pout "too cute to not give in" he says giving them to me and I smile.  

"Then I will accompany you on this date" Thor says matter of factly and I turn back to him with a smile "okay do you want a coffee?" I ask and he nods his head surprised by my answer "I will try this coffee and we should get pop tarts for us" he says pulling out his box. 

"What about the other guy?" I ask and he frowns "no pop tarts for your date" I laugh at this I don't think Bruce would want a pop tart anyway he does not seem to like sugary things "let's go then lady Mia" he says picking up some of the stuff to help me "doll I will be back after dinner will you be alright?" Bucky asks coming up to us with Steve who nods "she shall be fine she is with the god of thunder after all" Thor grins at this holding out his chest confidently "all are okay with me Mr Barnes I will ensure I will keep an eye on Lady Mia and guarantee her safety" Thor promise and I laugh. 

"I trust you then" Bucky winks at me pulling me to him. 

"Okay I will see you later" I say giving him the best hug I could withholding stuff and Steve does the same "see you guys later then" 

As we get in the lift I look back at Peter and Loki on the sofa, Peter was trying to get the phone out of Loki hand "how dare this mortal call her sexy I will end your race you mewling quim!"

As the doors close I look up at Thor who grins "Loki had not stopped speaking of you since we had left for Asgard Lady Mia, I would say he is quite smitten. While we were away he even had our mother look into ways to get that mortal plant you had consumed out of the system quicker and as soon as we came back ran to see you to make sure your okay" I smile at this as the lift begins to lift without me having to tell Jarvis where I wanted to go. 

"Loki has a big heart I am very lucky to have him in my life" I say remembering how he had taken care of me. 

"That he has, I'm glad he had shared it with you as he usually takes longer to warm up even to the others"