500k Special- What if Mia left?

500k?! Literally just made my whole life thank you guys so much for reading, voting and commenting it means the world to me! <3

This chapter will take place after Chapter 24- Farm Part 2! (The day after she finds out about Nathaniel and speaks to Laura!)

Warnings- Wade (slight), A quick one-shot and will need editing!

_________________

I wake slowly the exhaustion of the argument with Clint last night has my brain buzzing as fatigue weighed down my whole body finding out the truth causes the marks I share with them to burn.

How could people made to love me hurt me so much?

Pietro presses a kiss against my forehead but the sparks are no longer there as I felt numb against him hatred for the last few weeks washing over me as I remember everything they did.

How I let them control me in hope for their love.

I have been so stupid.

"Princessa it's too early sleep more" Pietro says but I shake my head sitting up slowly thoughts of what I was going to do was ringing in my mind all night keeping me up as I tried to a conclusion but now I had one.

They didn't deserve me.

"What is it?" he asks sitting up with me worry transfers through the mark but as he reaches out for my hand and I look at the time 6 am.

I knew it was early the sun had yet to shine but I heard movement downstairs anyway Nats and Laura's voice distanced as sickness rise in my throat at the thought of them with her.

All that time they lied, they were sleeping with her yet they drove my family away and I weakly let them like a coward.

"Princessa?" Pietro asks again as I quickly get up running to the bathroom before my empty stomach tries to rack up forcing my body to shake as burning tears gather in my eyes heartbreak rushing through me as I think of all the lies.

"Hey" Pietro whispers holding my hair back as bits of liquid burn up my throat thoughts of everything washing over me.

I can't have friends.

I can't leave the tower.

I can't even contact my family.

"Let's get you back to bed ill get a bucket and then some food you haven't eaten since yesterday morning-" Pietro begins rambling but I shake my head barely reaching over to flush the sickness down watching as I drop a tear my feelings for them slowly draining away too.

"What are you doing?" he asks as I stand stumbling over to the sink he waits behind me looking at me lost as I rinse my mouth out before looking back at his questioning stare in the mirror his hand on our mark as he feels the wall creating up as I feel my heart harden.

"Something I should have done a long time ago" I decide pushing back I walk past him fast ignoring his reach as I walk quickly down the steps my eyes meeting with two pairs looking at me in surprise.

There was nothing there anymore.

"Morning-" Nat begins but I ignore her turning my back I swiftly move to the garage just in time to hear Clint come down the stairs "What's going on?" I hear him ask as I grab my phone out one Bucky gave me just in case.

Did he know about them cheating?

They all probably know.

I can't trust any of them.

I feel my thumb pause at Bucky's contact it being at the top tugging at me to call him but I ignore the sadness at the idea of leaving him.

I have to do this.