Chapter 15- Bruce

"Shopping must have shattered you" Steve mumbles into my ear kissing my head as I began to stir I look over at the time to see it was 9 am. I must have fallen asleep during the movie last night "sorry" I mumble hugging into him enjoying his warmth then look back confused to see Bucky was not next to us "Bucky is in his shower next door he didn't wanna risk waking you I hope you dont mind me staying in here with you both last night but you wouldn't let go of me" he explains and I nod.

"I'm sorry I know your closet to Bucky and I asked him to stay with me I hope I haven't bothered you" I say looking up to him and he shakes his head "I am glad I get to cuddle with you and I am glad you have Bucky to lean on I hope in time you learn to lean on me too" he says bending down and kissing my lips. I deepen it and he responds quickly as I hug my arms around him he pulls me to his lap and I bite his bottom lip and he responds with a grunt letting the kiss get more heated but the door opening and closing makes me pull back making Steve frown a little "what a beautiful site" Bucky says walking in now dressed in work out clothes.

"Dont forget we got the jog with Sam in 10" he says and Steve looks at the time sighing looking up at me, he moves a bit of my hair behind my ear "until later then" he says sitting up kissing me gently then placing me on the bed "sorry doll but you are always welcome to join us" Bucky offered and I laughed "no thank you I love the bed too much" I say hugging the bed and they both laugh.

"We will be back soon" Bucky says placing a kiss on my nose before pulling the cover back over me "bye doll" Steve says as they both leave I grab a pillow next to me hugging it enjoying the smell of them lingering on the bed.

How did I let myself fall this fast?

_____________

I try to let myself fall back asleep but nothing would work and I wondered if it was because now I was alone. I decide to get up going to my bags of clothes I get changed into ripped jeans and put on Buckys Blue jumper I had stolen and will now keep forever.

Sorry but not sorry.

I walk out going downstairs to the kitchen but frown as I find no one here but then remember the other day when I did not know Bruce was still here but he was upstairs. I quickly make a coffee and grab some biscuits getting water for myself and I go to Tony lab landing on the floor I was brought to before I smile as I see him.

"Good morning!" I smile "good morning" he responds looking back at his desk then double-takes "Mia?" he asks surprised by me being in here "sorry can I join you?" I ask "su-re- sure" he says surprised "is everything okay?" he asks looking me over to make sure.

"Yeah" I tell him placing the cup and small plate on a clear table "I hope this is okay" I say and he peaks over frowning as he sees the coffee "Mia-"

"It's not for me" I say moving the cup towards him "I saw you the other day get yourself a black coffee and two sugars with a few biscuits" I say also putting forward the biscuits "I also brought myself a water see?" I say showing him the bottle and he smiles "Thank you Mia I'm glad to see you drinking water instead" he smiles taking a seat up the lab table I join him opening up my water "you spend a lot of time up here"I say taking in the room "I enjoy my work" he tells me and I nod.

"Sorry if I'm intruding I just dont see you much and I worry-"

"Worry?" he asks me surprised "well I never see you eat breakfast or come down much" I reply a bit shly and he smiles "sorry I have always kept my distance from people my whole life so I keep to myself normally" he explains "not that I dont enjoy your visit!" he says a bit flustered.

"It is just the green guy-" he explains and I nod "well I hope you never feel like you have to hide from me, I'm not worried he is a part of you" I tell him "you should be even if your my mate it is not good if I go green around anyone" he tells me and I nod.