Chapter 34- Behind The Case

I know I say it every chapter but thank you all so much! I have been writing this one for hours and it is now 3 am so I will edit it in the morning!

"Pet?" Loki voice says gently trying to wake us up "noooo" I hear Peter groan hugging to me tighter and I agree with him hugging him back the best I can with one arm I didn't want to wake yet. 

We have moved a bit in our sleep my chest was now against his stomach as I lay face-first into his chest my legs between his as I hug him tight and his arms wrapping around my waist "Peter" Loki says rubbing Peter's face as I lift my face half-asleep "ah kitten wakes first" he says amused removing my hair out of my face as I try to open my eyes.

"May left for work already it is time for you both to come home you promised first thing" he says rubbing the back of my head and I nod about to get up but Peter shakes his head-hugging me tighter "just transport us like this" Peter says joking but Loki just nods and my eyes widen as he holds onto us the light returns I shut my eyes but it was over before it began as I feel us both fall until we hit something soft.

"They wouldn't wake up?" Tony asked amused as I peak my eye open we were on the couch in the living room and I lean my head up half asleep on Peter's chest glaring at the bright lights coming through the huge open windows.

"Morning doll" Bucky grins sitting on the arm of the chair above Peter's head he leans placing a kiss on my head "what's the time?" I mumble doing my best to keep myself up against Peter's chest.

"8.30 am Princessa" Pietro says making me and Peter both groan at the same time I lower my head down to his chest snuggling back and his hand reaches in my hair keeping my head against him this time "to early" I say but my voice comes out muffled against Peter chest. 

"What sorry doll?" Bucky asks laughing "ignore them they old they death and don't understand we need to sleep longer" Peter says.

I could not help but smirk at this as Steve, Tony and Bucky all grumbled something but Loki did not seem phased "I am only 19 only a year older" Pietro says defensively but Peter leaned his head back down near Bucky not caring closing his eyes as if they would let us sleep.   

"May said they fell asleep like this last night on the sofa and before she left for work she tried waking Peter but he being more stubborn than usual" Loki says and I feel a bit sad I didn't get to say a proper thank you or a goodbye "I wonder why" Tony mumbles sarcastically on his tablet "Bruce is already waiting for you upstairs" Steve adds joining everyone in the living room.

"Peter I should get up" I mumble and he let out a disagreeing noise his chest vibrating against my head making me laugh as he squeezes me I get butterflies "stay Mrs Parker"

"Parker?" Bucky asks amused "Mrs Stark" Tony adds correcting Peter who shakes his head "please Peter you said yourself my wrist need rewrapping" I say "her wrist needs rewrapping?" Tony asks with a frown sitting up but Peter ignores him looking down to see my pout he pouts back and sighs letting go of me I begin to sit up and smile "thank you-" I don't get to finish as he pulls my face down to his kissing me sitting up with me while he moves his legs so I'm sitting on top of him just like yesterday before he pulls back "the best way to get up" he grins and I blush looking down at him shyly as he lets me go I move back of his lap him in complete shock that he did that in front of the room. 

"Where in the hell did this confidence-" Tony begins but Steve hits him shutting him up "her wrist was wrapped wrongly at the hospital" Peter frowns answering Tony earlier question lifting my wrist out of my sling carefully as he sits in front of me the blanket still covering us both as he showed the others who opened their eyes wide at seeing it "how did we not notice?" Steve says his eyes widens "we were just focused on getting her home then Hulk came out" Bucky sighs looking at it "it's rather tight doll I'm glad you weren't in pain"