Chapter 27- Mia Files Part 1

Sorry I have had a lot going on the last few days so I haven't been able to write as much as I would like to!

"Sh" Bucky whispers to me as I look at him Tony was behind me his arms wrapped around me as I leaned my head on Bucky chest "it's early" he says looking down at me his voice groggy. I sit up to look at the clock only to realize we aren't in my room so there wasn't one. "It's about 8 am" Bucky says his hand running through my hair "can't sleep?" I ask concerned and he shakes his head giving me a small smile "I slept well enough doll but I just woke up, Steve had to head out last night on a late last-minute mission and I wanted to be up to greet him" he explains placing a kiss on my head.

"Wait I'll come aswell" I say about to lift Tony arm "no doll stay Tony never sleeps well, the fact he slept in this long is amazing in itself" he says kissing my lips and I nod as he begins to get up slowly he makes sure the cover was covering us "get some more sleep doll" he whispers blowing me a kiss and I return it shutting my eyes falling asleep not long after.

______________________

"Mia?" Tony voice wakes me his grip getting a little tighter as he places kisses on the back of my shoulder making me smile feeling butterflies first thing in morning was a nice way to be woken "you finally said my name" I say yawning and he lets out a laugh "my bad Mrs stark" his voice grumbles against my skin "Steve and Bucky are downstairs cooking some lunch and asked us to go join them" he says and I turn back to him "lunch?" I ask a bit to loudly "it's 12.30" he smirks "we slept for 10 hours we need to stop sleeping in" he grins and my mouth opens a little shocked but he just hummed.

We slept in late last time too. 

"I enjoy the long sleeps with you" he smiles and I think back to what Bucky said about him not ever really sleeping in. I just nod turning to face him seeing him smile moving my hair out of my face "perfect" he says kissing my head "let's be heading down the soldiers have a thing about being on time" he says playfully rolling his eyes and I laugh forgetting half the time where each of them had come from.

Each one of my soulmates having their own story.

"Let me get changed quickly" I sat and he nods.

Bucky brought me up some clothes last night but after what happened I ended up passing out in my dress.

"Me too" Tony says stretching as he gets out of bed walking into his closet I get up grabbing the clothes and walking into the bathroom. Once I changed into pj's I wash my face brush my teeth every bathroom has packed on packs of new toothbrushes which I am grateful for.

"Ready?" Tony says as I walk out he wearing top a band shirt and black trousers making me smirk it was nice to see him dressed in casual clothing "like what you see Mrs Stark?" he asks and I laugh "quiet amused but in a good way" I say pecking his lips and pulling him to the elevator then the thought hit me.

Steve was also helping make lunch.... great.

Tony see my frown knowing all too well "I'm sure it won't all be fruit again" I hope he was right.

As we make our way downstairs I am excited to see Bruce is with us "Bruce!" I smile seeing him he returns it "feeling better today?" he asks me as I walk over to the table "feeling better?" Steve asks placing a jug of smoothie on the table "well last night she ended up drinking half the bottle-"

"So what are we having?" I interrupt with a sweet smile and Steve frowns at me interrupting while Tony tries not to laugh at my quicksave "I hope he is not about to say what I think he was doll" Bucky says coming in with a plate of different types of sandwiches "well since you decided to drink most of the whiskey last night you can have one of my specialised smoothies I know you love them-" Steve says pouring me a glass smiling as he sat in front of me making me frown but I don't argue as I pick up the glass taking a quick sip he smiles and Bucky places out a water bottle in front of me before taking his seat next to me.