Chapter 2- The Last Piece

Class ended luckily without me looking like a complete idiot as Flash helped a lot talking gipersh but I had no idea what he was talking about. He did not seem to notice that I did not understand which gave me so relief but I began to wonder if he knew what he was going on about half the time. He also would not stop talking about how he had not found his soul mate yet and how he hopes he does not meet them in later in life so he can have fun before which in surprise to him I agreed.

The connection can wait. 

I had told him I had one mark and it was high up on my thigh so I could not show it to him even though my 11 marks were all over my body and this only seems to make him happier. 

I would lie if I said I did not think about my other 9 soulmates that I had not met yet but then I remember the other 2 and I put my walls back up. 

"Let me see your timetable" he says as the alarm ended the class and I nod handing it to him as we walk out of the classroom "I have the next class with you so I will walk you" he says reaching for my hand but I frown I did not like being told what to do or my hand being grabbed. The last guy who tried to grab me is six feet under but this guy was just a kid, not someone who is out for my throat I tell myself calming myself down as I slowly move my hand back politely.

"I promised I would wait for Ned" I say taking my timetable back and he rolled his eyes "Ned and his friends are losers if you want to be cool and fit in here then you shouldn't be seen with them trust me when I say I am doing you a favour" he says and I look at him surprised.

This is what I get for judging someone by their name, I was for sure a kid who was named Flash would be more considerate of others and not be a bully "he seemed nice" I say trying to remember Ned from the few seconds I had seen him. "Trust me they aren't worth lowering your social standards for-" he begins to say but I stop listening as I feel a sharp pain I had not felt for many years. It was like my mark on the back of my shoulder was on fire and I knew all too well what that meant. 

One of my mates were here.

No, no, no this can't be happening.

"Are you okay?" Flash asks me and I nod "I did a harsh workout last night had a sudden cramp in my shoulder" I lie forcing a smile on my face and he nods "what kind of workouts do you do? I can see you got a good figure" he asks with a grin. 

This boy flirting was going to kill me faster than the pain of any mark could. 

Looking around I see a tall boy stood next to Ned his hand rushing to his shoulder as he begins looking around for me then I knew it as his brown eyes reach mine.

MATE and I knew his face instantly from the file Wade had.

Peter Parker is one of my mates?

No this could not be happening. 

I needed to get out of here quickly "let's go then" I say grabbing Flash's hand quickly not even knowing what way we have to go but hoping if I stay glued to another kid Peter might wait to come up to me. "This way" he laughs gripping my hand tighter and I was glad he begins pulling me away I can feel Parker eyes on my back jealousy, hurt and anger coming from his mark and I could tell he was following us which only panicked me more.

We have messed up, I should have never come here, if he knew Fury would that mean he knew my other two mates?

Would he tell them I was alive?

Would Sheild now come for me?

I walk into the next lesson sitting next to this Flash kid again pulling out my phone to the group chat.