Chapter 18- Boogie

Warnings: Swearing, violence and threatening a kid. 

"Pet I must ask you to move" Loki whispers to me making me groan a little with the idea of him waking me up so early "I got her" Bucky says picking me up slowly then pulling me towards him. "Father has requested both Thor and I go back today but we should be back in a couple of days" Loki says looking at me with a little frown "it can't be helped" Bucky says "I know but I do not want to leave after the other night" Loki says kissing my forehead "I promise to be on my best behaviour" I mumble opening my eyes looking at him and he smirks. 

"I dont know if you know what that means kitten" he grins.

"I will keep an eye on her dont worry" Bucky grins kissing my neck making me squirm laughing "it is to early!" I say "it's 9 am it's not early it's time for breakfast" he tells me and I groan. 

"I must say goodbye to the others" Loki says leaning over me, he and Bucky kiss then he leans down to me kissing my lips quickly "if you dont behave then you will have to have a punishment when I get back" Loki smirks at me and I tilt my head "punishment?" 

"You will see" he says giving a quick grin towards Bucky then gets up and with a flick of a finger he wears his green Asgardian outfit. I wish I had that power "lets go eat breakfast then go see Banner" Bucky says and I nod getting up "I am hungry" I admit and he smiles "good as you can have a big breakfast this morning" 

"With a coffee?"I smile sweetly "nice try doll" he says pulling me out of the bed. 

We make our way down playfighting trying to trip each other out but as we get out of the kitchen he pushes me making me almost fly into a wall but instead I hit into someone "Sorry" I grumble not even making eye contact with him but as I go to walk away he grabs me pulling me back "morning" Tony says placing a kiss to my lips "I was about to go see you" he says "I wanted you to know Morgan will be coming a bit later" 

"Oh?" I smile still a bit awkward "she will want to see you" he tells me and I nod "well I will be here so just call me down" I say and he nods letting go. 

You could cut the tension with a knife. 

"What about eggs on toast doll?" Bucky asks calling from the kitchen I had only just noticed he had walked off leaving me with Tony "sounds perfect!" I cheer up using this excuse to walk off to Bucky cooking "We should make some for Bruce and I will make him a coffee" I say "I am glad to see you getting close to one of the others" he says and I smile. 

It was true I was most close to Bucky and Bruce, I thought me and Steve were getting closer but it seems I keep upsetting him. Then last night with Loki helped and since I left for Brooklyn Tony had not really been talking to me. I haven't really seen Peter but I feel like if he was around more I would be close to him as well. 

"Yeah" I give a small awkward smile making Bruce a coffee as Clint, Nat and Steve were in the kitchen with us. I had yet to apologize but I felt really stubborn about it I can understand them being upset with me but being cold was making me distance "I have been thinking-" 

I dont look back not thinking he was talking to me "Mia" Nat says and I turn to see Clint and Nat looking at me "hmm?" I ask grabbing my bottle of water "it would be nice for you to come to the farm with Pietro, Nat, Wanda and me" I give him a confused look at first "the farm?" I ask then it clicks to me "ah your family" I say. 

"Our family I would like you to meet everyone" Clint corrects me "for how long?" I ask "just a couple of days but I was thinking we could leave in a few days" he says and I look to Bucky. "I think it's a good idea" he says dishing up the food "could I think on it?" I ask and he nods but Nat looks away.