Chapter 10- Morgan

As we make it to my room in complete silence I feel relief to walk into my room "do you want to talk about it?" Bucky asks me walking in behind me he as undoes his tie and I start taking out hair clips "why do you not get angry or upset with me like everyone else?" I ask him as I feel the others always became frustrated at me Bucky doesn't not even through the mark.

"Because having mates isn't easy, let alone trying to live with two that hurt you in the past even if they had reasons it still happened. You experienced that pain for years and it is not going to go within a couple of days. I feel like I cant blame you for having your guard up" he explains and I smile "thank you Bucky truly" as my hair fulls out fully I see him look at the messy curly hair "sorry" I smile "you are still breathtaking if not even more with it all down" he grins walking closer he moves his hand through my hair and I dont fight him instead glad of his contact so I lean into him letting out a big breath.

"Whenever your uncomfortable or need someone you lean to me more than any of the other mates" he mumbles his thoughts "everyone else apart from Loki and Steve took a while to warm up to me because of my past even with the mate bond they kept their distance but you trusted me instantly, why?" he asks me.

"Because a past does not define who you are its who you are now that matters and to be honest if we weren't forced to be soulmates with people and could choose you would be the person I would like" I mumble a bit laughing as I thought about it "I guess you could say your my type on paper but I dont know but your mark makes me feel most safe" I say with a slight blush and he smiles pulling me into a hug "I will always keep you safe doll" he says looking down at me.

"Promise?" I ask and he nods "I promise I will have your back always" I tiptoe up and place my lips to him unsure on dominance but he takes over instantly moving his hands down my body he picks me up and I yelp jumping up wrapping my legs around his waist letting him carry me to the bed he begins to deepen the kiss and I return it.

My heart fluttering under him as he leans over me rubbing his hand up and down my thigh I let out a little moan which made him grin biting my bottom lip "Mr Barnes Mr Stark has asked for your presence downstairs"

"Of course he has" I grumble and Bucky laughs " what timing" he says "they properly want to see me will you be alright if I go down?" he asks me placing a peck to my forehead getting up "well I was hoping you could stay I dont want to be alone" I sigh sitting up taking my necklace and earrings off "you want me to sleep in here with you?" he asks me and I blush nodding.

"Only if you wanted to but I understand if you want to go and check up on them" I mumble and he smiles "I want to stay doll" he says taking off his shoes he lifts the cover next to me "let me just go see if I can find any PJs" I say getting up going to the wardrobe but sigh as I see there is no clothes "wear this" he says and I turn catching the long white shirt Bucky had been wearing just a moment before. I turn and see him just in black boxes I could not help check him out, seeing his metal arm then his muscled body making me blush and my mouth to drop a little "like what you see doll?" he asks me with a smirk.

"I will be right back" I run of into the bathroom feeling embarrassed hating myself for being this way in front of my mates. I find makeup wipes in a draw taking my makeup off then getting undress putting on Bucky shirt which smelt of him leaving a couple of buttons undone at the top. The button-up shirt lands just above my knees and the sleeves were abit too long. My hair hid halfway down my back in curls making it a bit hard to control but I decide to leave it out tonight.

As I walk out of the bathroom Bucky was already laying in the bed having the cover on my side lifted he smile as he sees me "it is going to be hard to keep my hands off you when you are wearing that" he mumbles looking me over "thank you for staying" I say climbing in he pulls me to him making sure the cover is covering me his arms wrap around me as I lean my head on his chest "whenever you just got to ask doll" he says kissing my forehead than look down at me "you are so beautiful doll I love this so much better" he says looking down at my face which had no makeup on.