Chapter 29- Blueberry 🫐

Short Chapter! Needs editing but will do it in the morning!

"I can't believe how long that movie was" Steve comments sitting up moving Bucky up with him. We had put on the 3 original Starwars movies which we all convinced Steve was all one film I wasn't sure if Bucky knew but if he did he did not say anything about it.

Ever since we came back in he hasn't even looked in my direction "and you say they have a movie based on Darth Vadar and their mum?" Steve asks and Peter nods "that's just as long"

Me and Peter smirk at each other secretly giving each other high fives as we just tricked Steve into that Tony smirks but Bruce ignores it.

"Wait until it's my turn and we watch Harry potter the film goes on for almost 20 hours!" I say and Steve's mouth drops at this making me and Peter burst into laughter.

"Harry Potter fan huh?" Bruce asks with an amused smile "of course the world is incredible I mean imagine a world where wizards and witches existed like a world full of people with magic?" I smile at the thought hearing Tony laugh from under me as I laid out on top of him "Mrs Stark we have powers and the tower can be like Hogwarts" he smirks kissing my shoulder and I laugh "so you have become Mr Dumbledore Grey?" I smirk and Peter begins sniggering at Dumbledore into BDSM.

"I like Dumbledore" Bruce says innocently not knowing what we are laughing about and I smile "you are more like Hagrid or-" then my eyes widen "your Gandalf!" I smile and he looks confused "Gandalf?" he asks and the others do too making me smirk at Peter "it has to be next" I say and Peter nods quickly.

"Next time Lord Of The rings!" Peter cheers and I high five to that "is this one also long?" Steve asks and I smirk "if we watch the extended edition it can be almost 20 hours as well"

"How do they charge people in the cinema for tickets for 20 hours!" he says in complete shock "Mr Banner Clint and Nat Barton are requesting a private call" Everyone looks at Bruce who shrugs a worried frown on his face as he gets up answering his phone he walks out the film "is everything okay?" I ask looking down at Tony who nods "im sure it's fine Nat is close to Bruce they properly felt better talking to him" while I knew it was partially true something told me different but I just nod.

"I'm getting tired" I fake yawn and stretch looking at the time to see it was only 9.30 pm. We all stayed on the couch all day and ordered food in. It was a nice way to spend the day away with no drama...

I mean other than the Sharon thing.

"Already?" Tony asks hugging me to his chest tighter and I look up to him "yeah I think I am going to go and have a long bath its been a while since I had time for a bath" I smile while out shopping with Nat and Wanda I brought bath bombs and candles.

"Could I join?" Tony smirks and I hit his chest playfully and he rolls his eyes "no fun" he smirka "im going!" I say trying to get up but he doesn't let me move "no stay then if you fall asleep I'm sure Mr protective robo-buck will take you upstairs"

How the hell does he come up with these nicknames?

"That's okay, I usually take an hour or so in the bath so I think I might just chill out by myself tonight" I don't need to look to feel the others look towards each other concerned or for Bucky to look over at me but I ignore is stare scared I wouldn't be able stay strong under his gaze "but you always sleep with one of us you said it yourself you can't without one of us" Tony says with a little pout and I feel guilt but I needed to speak to Wade.

"I know I just feel like the last couple of days have been exhausting and I haven't really been by myself since I got here so I'd like to sleep alone" it was not a lie I had not had any time by myself for a long time and while I missed it I had become attached and did not want to be alone I craved to be near them 24.7 and that's in itself was scary but I had to just for tonight.