Chapter 5- Reasons

Warnings: A non- consensual kiss. Sorry guys this was my first book and I was trying to write a movie scene kind of kiss where it comes out of nowhere but because I was new at this I didnt realize the way it came across (which was never my intention!) I am grateful you guys help taught me that and after this chapter they ask to kiss her everytime. Just putting the warning on the chapter still as it upset people.

‐--------------

No one P.O.V

"She found out about Laura?!" Clint was panicking in the living room walking back and forth while the rest of his mates sat around "the picture frame at the house!" Nat says realizing even though the rest of her mates had no idea what was going on.

"The picture frame?" Steve asks and everyone nods, everyone was becoming upset by being kept out of the loop "You guys know the story, it was just me and Clint for years, we never believed we would meet any of our other soulmates. After the red room and not being able to have children of our own we found a mateless woman Laura and we became friends. She told us she would not mind giving us children" Nat says and everyone nods already knowing Laura and the children.

They had all meet Laura and love her, Laura is just happy knowing Clint and Nat had met the rest of their soulmates and respected that "when we meet Mia she was popular with guys her age, many asked her out but she turned them down telling them she was waiting to be old enough for her mates and we were worried if we told her about Laura and the kids she might not understand why we did not wait for her" Clint tells the group sadly.

Tony frowns as he thinks how he also did not wait as he was with Pepper and his daughter Morgan.

"On a day we were visiting Laura and the kids we came home early and sensed someone in the -house but as we checked it out all we saw was a photo falling-"

"It was a picture of the whole family" everyone turns the heard to a voice they did not expect to hear yet. Mia stood but it was painful as she looked at her mates tiredly.

"Mia?" They all say shocked and all wanted to step towards her but was scared to make any move towards her.

Mia P.O.V

"Everyone warned me to stay away from the two as they were known to be heartbreakers in their past but I did not care. I thought a soulmate bond was everything but one day on my way out I headed to their room wanting to look for a hair clip from Nat's dresser. I found one but I dropped the clip and as I bent down to pick it up I saw a picture hanging out of a box. I could not ignore it. I pulled it out to see my mates in bed with another woman but I thought if she was another mate why would they hide her and if she was just an ex why keep all her stuff? I then opened the box to see the secret life they hid from me. My friends came but I refused to see anyone wanting to wait at home for Nat and Clint to explain themselves when they got back but then they texted they got called out into a last-minute mission but something in my gut told me differently.

I knew they were lying.

So I called the only other person I truly trusted, Wade" I explain and Fury stood up who I had yet to notice was in the room "me and Coulson raised you for years why did you not contact us!"Fury asks upset "because you took me in because you had to, not because you wanted too" I say leaning on the door frame to keep myself up "your wrong we loved you as if you were our own child! We even adopted you!" Fury says and I scoff a little coldly "you never even gave me a choice about joining Shield, you just wanted to use my power but I was only 8 you also saw me as a powerful weapon" I say and he looks at me sadly he knew I was right.

He never gave me a choice or tried to protect me from harsh missions he just let Shield use me as they pleased.

I then look back at my mates looking mainly at Clint and Nat.

"After I called Wade he came and helped me track down the woman to an address so we both went to search the place out I needed to know. As I did I found photos all over the house, my mates had been lying to me the whole time they said they waited for us but they had a whole family with her. I found evidence of their activities in their room and then the confirmation hit when I sensed them walking in the house, Laura was not my mate or theirs.

At the time I became upset wanting to confront you both then but Wade pulled me out quickly making me drop a photo but I couldn't leave I needed to confirm my worst fears. So that night I waited watching you all for an hour watching you all be a big happy family. I even tried calling you and watched as you both kept declining my calls. I knew then you didn't really care" I say to them "I thought if you could hide and lie about a whole family then what else could you lie about? I decided I wanted to get far away from you both. So we headed back to the apartment but while trying to pack my emotions took over and I lost control" I explain.

"Then that fire" Nat says and I nod "I lost control of my powers being hurt and betrayed by the two people in the world I thought could never hurt me I was ready to die that's how bad it hurt.

Wade pulled me out of the building saving my life snapping me out of the state I was in. We tried saving people that we could until the flames became too big. We watched from the top of the opposite building as we saw you both panic arriving back. In that moment Wade lifted his gun he was ready to kill you both for hurting me but I stopped him. I knew even if I hated you both, I could never let anything happen to either of you. I watched as Fury and firemen pulled you both out of the fire then I decided from that point onwards I did not want to see either of you again and that's what Wade did. He took me back to his, he and his mates supported me through my heartbreak and saved my life when I did not want it"

"So you let everyone think you were dead?" the Winter Solider ask me and I nod slowly trying my hardest to keep myself up and everyone could see it "it's why she won't accept us" Wanda says. "Mia- I- we" Clint tries forming words "you need to rest the pain not good for your body lets go back to the lab-" Stark says trying to come over but I lift my hands a little flame hit in the centre "now if you will please let me go before I blow this place up" I say and he froze as well as everyone else.

"You wouldn't hurt us" Steve says stepping a bit towards me I let the flame get bigger even though my energy was dropping "wanna try me?" I ask but I was too focus on the others and too weak that I did not realize Nat come over pulling me into a hug my legs buckle no longer holding myself up from the door frame Nat goes down to the floor with me still holding me into a tight grip but as I try to fight it she holds tighter "we were scared to tell you" she begins to cry and I could not help but freeze up.

Nat never cries.

Never.

"After we meet you we stopped our relationship with her you have to believe us, we stayed friends but that's it. We should have never kept the box we meant to burn it but never got round to it " she says my heart quickened as she pulls away slowly looking at me "we wanted to wait to tell you but we thought you would not understand, we did not want to freak you out you were still young" she promises.

Clint was next to us in a second also kneeling on the floor "we understand you are hurt and you may even hate us but dont punish them" he says looking at the others and I follow his gaze looking at them I feel the strain of the marks.

I was causing the rest of them pain and I knew he was right.

I wanted to accept but what if they hurt me too and what about Wade?

"We would never hurt you" a beautiful girl with long red hair says she stood close to the sliver hair boy who nods and I let a tear slip down my face "I am sorry I just can't-" but I dont get to finish as I feel arms around me that I had never felt before lifting me up holding me so I can stand on my feet making my stomach do flips.

I recognised through the mark it was Peter "please we would never hurt you I promise I will never let them" he says pulling back looking in my eyes I could see the pain in his and I feel guilt.

Then he moves quickly placing his lips on mine I freeze. Everyone also seems to freeze since Peter never was one to make a move let alone be confident enough to go up and kiss someone. I freeze since I can't believe the guy I was just running from this morning had stolen my first kiss just like that.

As he pulls back my heart raced and butterflies fill my stomach as I search his face "promise?" I mumble weakly "I promise" he says and I look back at the rest of my mates who all nod fast.

"Okay" I whisper accepting all the marks just in time before I pass back out.