Chapter 3- Wilson

Tony P.O.V

"You told us she was dead!" I say looking at Nat and Clint who were both looking confused as we watch the schools cameras I hacked into to see what Peter had saw. It was her, the girl they had told us was our mate who was meant to be dead! She was running out of the school building a clear picture of her on the screen running into a car "she is dead!" Nat says upset and confused "she died in that fire that can't be her-" she begins to cry which broke all of our hearts.

Nat has never cried, she was one of the strongest out of all of us "Kat Wilson..." Clint says thinking for a few seconds remembering the fake name then tenses. "Wade that bastard!" he says getting up hitting the table hard and all of us look at our angry mate confused "he must have helped her fake her death" he almost growls picking up his phone then Nat's eyes widen realizing.

"Wade must have been hiding her under our nose all this time" she mumbles putting her head in her hands stress being something she was taught to never show but here she was at the weakest any of us had ever seen her "I am going to call Nick right now" Clint says leaving the room.

Peter was on the way as I sent Happy to go and collect him. I called the school pulling him out saying it is to do with the internship since we all needed to be together "Wade?" I asked angry and in a jealous tone, I could not help it even though I had not met her yet I did not like the idea of this Wade man being one of the reasons we had all believed our last mate had been dead and I could feel the same from the rest of our mates.

"Who the heck is this Wade? I will kill him" Bucky snaps "me too" Pietro says.

"I and Clint grieved for her" Nat cries again and Steve makes the first move wrapping his arms around our mate to calm her down "why would she fake her own death? She was happy with us we loved her more than anything in the world" she tries to battle her tears but she couldn't.

The room of mates were all confused and every one of us had a range of emotions "the mark never did fade" Wanda mumbles under her breath and her twin Pietro nods "Fury is on the way he is not believing me when I say its her" Clint says angry walking straight past us to one of the laptops on the table opening it up he begins typing.

"Guys!" Peter runs in as the elevator doors open, tears in his eyes and everyone looks concerned "come here" Bucky moves to him first pulling him in protectively "what happened?" I ask him as Bucky lets him go "she ran-n, she ran from me, from us and she held another guy's hand and-"

We all look at each other worried why would our last mate run from Peter? Was she in another relationship? We all became silent in pain as so many thoughts ran for all our minds scared and worried of rejection.

I mean she was sure to reject us if she had been pretending she was dead all this time but none of our pains was anything compared to Clint and Natasha who she had let think her dead.

"Here" Clint says turning the laptop around showing Shield system, 3 males photos come up "the Wilson family" Nat says coming over Steve staying close behind her but nothing about a girl was on the screen. Bucky comes closer to the laptop screen "he looks pretty burned up" he says pointing to one of the men.

"He glared at me as I ran after her" Peter sniffs a little bit still upset from her running from him "that's Wade then, it's confirmed he knows I am going to kill him" Nat says in a low voice as Clint now was hugging behind her. I feel my fist tighten in anger as I see others around the room show similar emotions but I hug Peter worried about keeping his emotions in check.

We are lucky Loki and Thor had to go back for a few days as their emotions usually cause the most damage when they lose it along with Bruce who had yet to return this would Hulk him out "we will get her don't worry and we will find out why she had done what she had done" Steve says hugging Wanda who also looked upset she must have looked in Peters mind "she looked horrified when Peter called her Mia" she says to us.