Chapter 16- Sheilds Party

Warnings: Alcohol, Drugs and swearing (dont do any of these things it is written just for writing purposes only stay clear of anything bad!)

Also my longest chapter yet!

Theis chapter will also change P.o.v often but hopefully it is easy to understand please let me know if it is too hard to read. 

Mia P.o.v

"Are you excited?" Nat asks me as me.

Me, Wanda and Nat were all were getting ready for the Shield party which I have been excited about all day. I had spent most of just watching stuff with Bucky and Steve then bringing Bruce up some lunch and a coffee which we spent twenty minutes eating and speaking together. 

Game night last night went well as it could we playing games with the Avengers. Thor and Loki ended up fighting over monopoly which Nat won although we are sure she was cheating since she was playing bank. 

"You look stunning" I tell Nat as Wanda does up her dress they were both comfortable getting dressed in front of me but I still found it weird and still get changed in the bathroom even with the others. 

It still felt too soon even after everything "I am going to go put mine on" I smile walking into the bathroom neither say anything as they finish on with their hair. My hair was down but waved in big curls and Nat had done my makeup again but with a more mature brown look. 

I finish getting dressed then head out "how did I get so lucky to have you two as my mates?" Wanda asks and I smirk "more like how did we get lucky with you" she smiles and grabs my hand "we should be heading down girls Fury hates for us to turn up late" 

I had not seen Phil or Fury since that day and I wondered if they were still angry especially since I wonder if they were told about my window escape. I was excited and nervous to see them and others who worked at Shield. 

I know people are going to be upset and others will stare at me but I did not want to miss this year. The Shield party is when the organisation come together basically to celebrate its achievements, they award agents and workers for things they have done that year. In other words basically, any reason just to have a giant party. 

As we walk down everyone greets us and compliments are thrown around I had to admit everyone looked hella good and it was hard to keep my eyes off them "right before we go we should lay down some rules" Steves look at us but I knew he meant rules for me. I just sigh grabbing onto Bucky hand and hugging into his arm which he squeezes my hand with a knowing smirk "let's all and try to stick together tonight or at least be in eyesight of each other" he says and everyone nods but again everyone knows these were mainly towards me since everyone else was trusted. 

"No getting drunk" Clint says his eyes meeting mine and I huff "okay okay I get it be good, behave blah blah blah can we go now?" I say as Jarvis opens the door and I begin pulling Bucky out of the lift who was smirking at my behaviour. Steve, Tony and Clint give me a look but everyone just laughs "you seem really excited" Peter says as we get to the car "I haven't seen some of my friends for years I cant wait to see them" I say jumping into the back of the limo "friends?" Pietro asks with his eyebrows furrowed. 

"You will love them" I tell him as the car begins to pull away.

_____________________________

When we make it there we walk in through the secret door made to make anyone else think it is just a random warehouse but on the inside thousand of secret agents stood all around talking. People looked over at us as we walk in since most of Shield looked up to the Avengers and many people came over to welcome my mates.