Chapter 45- The Last Day

Warnings- NSFW.

Also sorry haven't been uploading much after getting over Covid I have been so busy it has been unreal.

Also this weekend I am finally having a Marvel movie marathon with my friend. It will be both our first time ever seeing any of the Marvel movies! (yes I am writing fanfic to something I have never seen before) but I'm excited!

_________________________________

When Loki said to get a drink he had meant juice but I wasn't surprised. I saw what the Asgard liquor had done to Bucky and if he couldn't handle it, then there was no way in hell that I would be able to.

We stayed at the ball a couple of hours longer, we both avoided Odin mainly spending time with Thor, his friends, and Frigga. Thor and I danced a couple of times but I spent most of my time with Loki dancing with him as he introduced me to the 'important' or should I say the higher class people of Asgard.

Most made jokes at Loki's suspense and I felt him squeeze my hips or end conversations early as he saw me getting mad.

People did congratulate us and had already begun asking us if there would be a wedding sometime soon in the future, which Loki of course avoided all questions.

He was always good at avoiding questions without making it seem like he was doing it straight up, he was sneaky like that.

Talking about sneaky...

"Should we escape and head back kitten?" Loki whispers in my ear wrapping his arms around me sending a shiver up my spine and I feel his smirk without even having to look back. He knew what he was doing, he stands right behind me his breath on my neck causing my hair to stand on the back of my neck as I try and speak to the warrior three and Lady Sif.

He has been clingy all evening not that I minded, I have been enjoying his smile that he has worn all evening "Loki I am talking with my friends" I say and he frowns "these are Thor friends" he says and I roll my eyes "but they are also my friends now so be nice" I say and Sif smiles.

"It is okay you go off ahead, just don't forget next time you are in Asgard we will be taking you for a night out in the village tavern" she says and I smile nodding.

I would look forward to that if Odin doesn't ban me from coming back.

This was a risk of that and I knew that Frigga had warned me but whatever comes and we will face it when the bridge comes to it. I give Sif a quick hug getting out of Loki's grip which wasn't easy "goodbye princess" the warrior three say bowing and I laugh "goodbye warrior three let's battle again next time maybe I will let one of you win" I wink getting a reaction from them making Sif laugh as they begin to argue over it.

"Wish I had seen you kicking their butt" Loki says as we walk away "next time you should come" I say but he doesn't say anything back to that but it was better than a no.

Baby steps.

"We must say goodbye to mother first" he says and I nod.

I was glad to be leaving.

Frigga stood not far talking to some woman at the corner of the dance floor and smiles as Loki began pulling us over, we hear Frigga excusing herself before walking over to meet us "you thinking of sneaking away already and taking my daughter with you?" she asks knowingly with a smirk and Loki returns it "sorry mother but I want some time with my finance alone" he replies and shes laughs.

"I am surprised you stuck it out for this long to be honest you usually sneak out by the third song"

"So am I but I had something to show off this time" he says kissing my shoulder and I blush which makes Frigga smile more.