Chapter 4- Caught

Tony P.O.V

"From us?Liar! You must have turned her against us!" Nat snaps "we trusted you with her and you took her from us!" she goes for him this time but Clint holds her back "no your wrong ask the witch I can see her reading me" he says and everyone looks at Wanda who had been trying to read him since he walked in.

"He is telling the truth it was Mia who wanted to fake her death" she says confused as to why "we want to see her, we need to hear why from her" Steve says crossing his arms "she is already happy with us, she doesn't want her mates but I will pass on the message" he shrugs with his fingers doing an upside-down smile "sucks for you guys though cause she is very beautiful right Peter?" Peter eyes widen hurt and his frown deepening.

I promise once we find her he will be the first person I kill.

"Wade stop playing games with us and tell the truth that's my adoptive daughter you are hiding from us!" Fury says trying to stop us from killing him "I didn't lie though" Deadpool grins to the group of upset mates.

He loved seeing them upset for he hated them all but especially Stark. "You don't want to mess with us" I warn him happily ready to get my suit and kill him. "He is immortal he can't be killed" Nat mumbles under her breathe in stress like she read my thoughts "but I bet he still feels pain" Bucky glares his jaw tightening."Oh, your cute when your angry, such a shame you are just her type she would like you most such a shame" Deadpool laughs at Bucky who again go for him but this time I and Steve had to hold him back.

Wade just shrugs looking at his watch "now if I may I have my mates waiting at home for me and we will be taking our leave. Sorry eye patch for the short notice but it seems we quit" Wade says and I shot at him but it was too late he was gone.

Pietro tries running after him but Steve stops him "it's too dangerous to go alone"

"Where does he live?" I ask Fury stressed "I dont know"

"Think Fury! you must know something if we dont hurry we will lose her again" Nat says "you better start thinking Fury" Bucky says punching the table "he knows an area" Wanda say reading his mind. She had tried to read Deadpool but he was able to block her and only let him in for a minute to prove it was Mia who wanted to fake her death. She had wished Loki had been here since he can get into anyone's head and is far much more stronger in that suit.

"Brooklyn that's all I know" Fury answers.

We have to find her no matter what before it was to late.

_______________________________________________________________

Mia P.O.V

"Are you okay?" Ethan asks his mate as he jumps in through the window into my bedroom as the other two was helping me pack "wait" Wade says and we all stop looking at him to make sure he was okay "Mia" he says taking off his mask and walking over to me he grabs my face "are you sure this is what you want? to leave again without at least talking to them?" he says looking me in the eyes.

Deadpool has helped me through the years and has stuck my side through all of it "do you know who the rest are?" I ask him and he nods slowly his face not happy "the avengers it seems they are all each other mates" he sighs pain in his voice and I feel my heartache that must have been why he went to the tower to check it out "not them" I feel myself get upset once again. "Sh, it is okay you know we will do whatever you want" Ethan says rubbing up and down my arm.

Wade and Ethan were like my mother figures and Jack like a grumpy dad but these guys are my family and have kept me from danger all my life and I owed them everything. "Stark?" I ask just to be sure and Wade's jaw clenched but he nods. Wade has a burning hatred for Stark as if it wasn't for him Bartol Utler would have never meet Wade and their for Wade would have never been controlled and killed his-