Chapter 49- 29th August

Warnings-Swearing, Switch of P.O.V sorry! I still need to go through and edit!

 Thank you for everyone commenting, voting and reading!!

_______________________

"Wakey wakey sunshine" a voice calls as the cell opens I feel pain as someone grips my wrist tightly out of nowhere making me let out a small whimper as they rip me from warm arms. I was still weak from whatever they gave me last night that I could barely stand "let go of her!" I hear Nat snap grabbing me back and holding me tightly against her having to hold my weight. 

"Get the fuck away from them!" Clint roars "leave them alone!" Ethan begs.

"Let go Barton" Maya warns Nat making my eyes open widen realising what was now going on "Nat" I say worried as Maya and Billy stood in our cell Billy with a gun pointing directly at Nat "I wont let you touch her" Nat snaps holding me tighter "get her Billy she won't fight you while she is having to hold Mia up and she knows the risk of Clint getting shot by my gun if she tries anything funny" Maya says and Billy moves Nat who is trying to step us back. 

"Stop" I beg him but he doesn't listen pulling something out that I don't see as Nat makes it so I cant turn backwards.

I hear a little noise then Nat cries falling to the ground "NAT!" Clint screams as I fall with her and look back at Nat "Nat?" I cry worried as I see Nat now passed out head against the wall "she was just electrocuted but she will be fine turtle" Billy says grabbing me harshly pulling me up to him but I snap "get your fucking hands off me" I say trying to use my powers but they don't work and I fall again as he lets go to avoid me slapping him.

"I haven't got the patience" Maya sighs grabbing my hair and pulling me forward as I try to stay put but she just tightens her hand on my hair burning my scalp as my body begins to be dragged but I refuse to cry "I will cut all of your hair and hang you with it if you don't get off her right now!" Ethan promises her as she begins to drag me out of the cell myself so I lay between the two "mother" Billy says and Maya stops giving him a look as she closes the door to mine and Nat cell giving my scalp temporary relief. 

I see his eyes plead with her as I look around down the hall but all I can see are cells that look like it goes on for miles and I'm too weak to even stand let alone try to react to being outside the cell "baby" Ethan says coming to his cell wall reaching for me and I grab his hand barely as I grab Clints as well "you are going to be okay Mia as soon as we get out here we will kill them you just got to stay strong for us okay?" Clint whispers rubbing my hand and I nod. 

"You are too soft on her I warned you before not to care for her" Maya sighs but Billy ignores her.

He walks to me and removing hair from my face like he was searching to see if I am alright but I  glare making him sigh. 

"I am heading up first then hurry up" Maya says looking at us in thought but then she just leaves. 

"Let's go turtle" Billy says about to pick me up but Clint and Ethan's hands get tighter on mine making Billy roll his eyes as he steps on Clint's hand making Clint let go pulling his hand back in the cell swearing under his breath.

"Now are you going to let go?" he asks Ethan and I snap my hand back not wanting him to be hurt as well. 

"Baby no!" Ethan says trying to reach for me "good girl" Billy says picking me throwing me over his shoulder "get your fucking hands off her!" Clint says throwing toilet paper out of the cell and hitting Billy in the head but obviously it did nothing.  

"A toilet roll seriously?" Ethan asks him "it's better than nothing Wilson!" Clint says hitting the bars.

Billy rolls his eyes at them "well let's hope you both won't be needing the bathroom anytime soon huh?" he says walking us away.