Chapter 52- Home

Warnings- Violence, Swearing, Savage Jarvis and NSFW! And changes of P.O.V!

Still need to be edited

Also thank you for everyone who still come back to read! I am sorry this chapter took longer!

_____________________

"Mia!" I am basically jumped as soon as we transport back to the tower.

Peter got to me first knocking me down just like the last time I arrived home. I let out a yelp of surprise as he hugs me crying and I wrap my arms around him feeling my tears begin to fall as well.

"Pepper is dealing with the press right now so where are they?" an angry voice asks and I am surprised to see it was Steve of all people his voice a darker tone than normal.

"Peter my back" I mumble after another few minutes and he nods kissing me then helps me up as Bucky moves to me next "doll" he says and I cry wrapping myself and clinging to him like a koala "I am sorry" I say and he rubs my back up and down "you have nothing to apologize for doll I will never let you out of my sight again" he says and I nod hugging to him tighter "please dont"

"They are downstairs in the cell but Rumlow is already dead" Loki says and everyone tenses "Loki" Tony says annoyed. 

They obviously wanted him alive.

"I am the one killed him" I say tears still falling as I hide into Buckys shoulder "I was tied to the bed and Billy left us to get food but Rumlow tried to kiss me even though I told him no-" I cry even more when I think of how he looked down at me less then an hour again. The sickening feel hit my stomach yet again causing Bucky grip to tighten on me "its okay doll your home your safe no one can touch you now" Bucky says and I nod into his shoulder still hiding my face from the others. 

"I will find a way to bring the bastard back from the dead and re-kill him myself, now which cell is the other one in?" Tony asks picking up a device I don't recognise. Some of the others nod getting up from where they were sitting aswell ready to go see Billy. 

"Wait Tony" I say giving a peck to Bucky and he nods letting me get down.

Tony hugs me as soon as I am free of Bucky, Tony leans in for a kiss first but I turn my face letting him kiss my cheek. His eyes widen and he looks concerned but doesn't say anything as I just hug him feeling him tightly return it and I knew I had to tell him but everything in me felt sick at the idea of it.

Why did it come to this?

He has every right to know especially now he is going down to meet him.

"Tony...the guy downstairs name is Billy and he is your son" I finally say the words coming out like word vomit and he freezes "what?" he asks pulling away instantly making me miss his touch but I understood.

It changes everything.

I look at Clint surprised since I told him and Nat but he just looks away. 

They weren't going to tell him. 

Tony exchanges a look with Steve who nods as he looks back at me "I want a blood test first then we confirm and talk later" he says pulling me in kissing my head quickly before asking Jarvis to get a blood test kit sent downstairs.

Steve moves to me next checking me over as he does "it was only a few days but I missed you even you rolling your eyes" he says and I laugh hugging him back "I even missed you and your stupid smoothies" I say and he smiles "good because I think later everyone needs one" 

"I didnt miss them that much" I grumble which makes him laugh. 

"My elskan" Thor says rubbing my hair as Steve lets me go slowly as if I would break "Thor" I say as he picks me up hugging me to the point of it being a bit painful but I fight it "brother" Loki says and Thor stops his eyes widening as he realised he was hugging me too tightly "I am sorry my queen! I just missed you so!" Thor says loosening his hold and I smile down kissing him "I missed you and your warm hugs!" I mumble hugging him once again.