Chapter 22-The Truth

I have deleted and rewritten this chapter 12 times now! So frustrating as I still don't like this chapter but I cant keep re writing so hopefully it all makes sense! Please let me know I might re write later anyway!

Two loud knocks stir us but I refuse to move even though I feel Tony shift behind me "morning" he mumbles into my ear kissing the back of my head as his arms held me close to him "morning Mr Stark" I smile looking back enjoying his warmth "not this again" he grumbles and I laugh "so you weren't that drunk" I say since he seemed to remember and he smirks "your one to talk Mrs Stark" 

Two more loud knocks come and I groan looking at the clock my eyes widen "omg it's 1 pm" I say in surprise I had not slept in like this for years I must have been a bit hungover "come in!" Tony says gripping me tighter as I try to sit up "I have been enjoying this, whoever woke us may die" he says and I laugh. 

"Tony I wanted to see if you are okay? You didn't come back in the room last night-" Banner says walking through then seeing me he stops and smiles "ah that's why I lost my coffee date and my lab partner this morning" he says and I return it. "Sorry Brucie" I say sleep making my head heavy "everyone is having lunch and wanted to see if you wanted to join" he says to Tony "I think Nat went to look for you" he says to me and I nod sitting up Tony mumbled something as he let me up. 

They must assume I'm still in my room, Bucky and Steve must not have told anyone "so who is cooking?" I ask "Steve is" he says but I could not help but frown "I tried his smoothie no thanks I'm staying in bed" I say laying back down turning to Tony to avoid what I know is coming "you missed breakfast Mia you are not missing lunch as well" Bruce says matter of factly.

"Tony don't you just want to stay in bed all day with me?" I pout moving my finger to his face and begin rubbing my finger against his jaw, hoping he would side with me. 

"Of course-"

"Tony" Bruce warns and Tony sighs "he is right you need food even if it is Steve who cooking" he says grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on it. "Fine fine" I grumble sitting up I get out of bed and Bruce blushes and I look down seeing I was only in Tony t-shirt and some long socks "I'm decent" I say with a confused stare but he just nods still avoiding me  "I know I am just going to head down first" he says rushing off quickly and I give Tony a confused look.

"You look hot" he grins pulling me towards him and I lean down giving him a quick kiss "let's hurry and get this over and done with so we can back up" I say and he nods with a smile getting up. As he throws on a jokey science t-shirt I'm surprised to look around his room it's big enough to have at least 50 people live in here "you ready?" he asks me and I nod "let's go" 

We make our way downstairs and everyone is down there "morning doll" Bucky greets me first kissing my lips pulling me in close "my tops look better" he whispers in my ear then placing a kiss on my head. I could not help but laugh "morning" I say kissing him back before looking at the rest of my mates "I hope your hungry" Steve says serving up some fruits "how did last night go?" Bucky asks pulling me to the others at the table.

"Amazing I can't believe they all sat in a room together without killing each other it was amazing" I say with a big smile "oh yeah that reminds me" Tony says giving everyone a look as he sits down at the head of the table. Peter was also here this morning he was in my seat so Bucky pulls me to his lap "Wade almost killed me last night" he says and everyone looks at him in shock "he what?" Clint asks standing "he is being overdramatic" I roll my eyes at him "more like Tony almost killed me last night" I laugh and everyone looks at Tony and he frowns. 

"Tony I'm joking!" I say moving to him I hug him and he pulls me to his lap mumbling something "what happened?" Peter asks us "he tried to feed me shrimp but I did not realize what he was feeding me but it's fine Wade noticed and stopped him before it was too late" I explain to my mates.